Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

It's past three hoaxes not one and read the quote carefully.In the words of Dyer: "it's a hoax people!"

Edited by squatting squatch

read my explanation of his statement carefully..he is NOT admitting this is a hoax.

I would suggest you set aside his past SINGLE hoax...and simply ask yourself...did he recruit Musky? Listen to Musky..just listen without a *hoax* filter in your ear.

I agree. He is not calling this a hoax.

It was the 2/16/2013 show at 8:55. I just listened to it again.

Quote"you all said the story wouldn't go main stream, you all actually said another hoax would not go main stream especially if I was involved. Well I got news for you, it has gone main stream"

Oh darn it - I was all ready to listen to the radio program you mentioned in your quote ---- but Rick removed the video.. Darn it all. Now, why would he do that?

Guest spirithawke

Oh darn it - I was all ready to listen to the radio program you mentioned in your quote ---- but Rick removed the video.. Darn it all. Now, why would he do that?

Lol I wonder?

I feel bad for ronn a skeptic at heart with years upon years of film, pictures, prints, and some very credible witnesses who tell heartfelt emotional stories and yet this is the story that gets him to believe? These two fine gentleman? I just don't get it, no offense ronn but I just don't get it.

Sometimes you have to listen to the *Messenger*..no matter who they may be...we don't get a chance to choose do we?

Edited by ronn1

The analogy only works if it's someone completely out of the picture that's delivering. You're the messenger in this case, not Musky, RD, or FB/FB. They made themselves part of the story. They weren't bringing the message. They were the message.

Allen is the *mes

I agree but no other *messenger * was ever credible until Allen?

Allen is the ONLY messenger in this story ( so far) and this is the ONLY story that matters to me.

The analogy only works if it's someone completely out of the picture that's delivering. You're the messenger in this case, not Musky, RD, or FB/FB. They made themselves part of the story. They weren't bringing the message. They were the message.

The significance of Allen is that he wasn't with Dyer and he was a skeptic. For me, Musky is an INDEPEDENT corroborator.

Allen's *message*>>I saw a body it looks like this>>>

Edited by ronn1

Those who think Dyer is telling the truth - will think so until this is over. Experience tells us that. Honestly, maybe this is a good learning experience. I don't know. But, when Dyer re-appears for round - 3 or 4 (not sure what number were on now) I hope those who defended him this time will not buy into his stories.....

Thank you Squatting Squatch - I transcribed that portion myself... THIS is what HE said.

To all my haters and non supporters, you all said this would never go mainstream, ah you all actually said another hoax would never go mainstream, especially if I was involved. Well I got news for you. It has gone mainstream

Argue all you want - but in that statement he admitted this is a hoax. Maybe it was by mistake (Freudian slip?) - but none the less that is exactly what he is saying.

Those who think Dyer is telling the truth - will think so until this is over. Experience tells us that. Honestly, maybe this is a good learning experience. I don't know. But, when Dyer re-appears for round - 3 or 4 (not sure what number were on now) I hope those who defended him this time will not buy into his stories.....

Thanks, Melissa (seriously). That is a kind and gracious way to express a difference of opinion, and we have precious little graciousness on this thread -- so seriously, thank you for that.

And you're right, those of us who think Dyer is might be (better wording than "is") telling the truth need to see this through to the end, to find out whether he is or not.

All this hootin' and hollerin' and jumpin' up and down and shouting, just because some people want to wait this out -- well, it doesn't make sense to the people who want to wait. We just want to wait! It's hard to see the crime in that. It's hard to see why some of us wanting to "wait" causes apoplexy in some people.

So again, thanks. I mean that completely sincerely. It's a relief to read your kind, temperate words.

Edited by LeafTalker

People can't possibly be believing this clown, RD, right? The whole story sounds so stupid, and crazy that I feel sorry for anyone who gives this a shred of credibility. Somebody please explain why he has the body stored in a secret labratory in LV, and he hasn't released it yet....And don't say it's because they are waiting to release the documentary, because the doc is nothing without the body, and their logic is completely backwards.

So again, thanks. I mean that completely sincerely. It's a relief to read your kind, temperate words.

You're welcome, but also understand - there are many of us who have been down this road (more than once) with Dyer - we know how this will end. He is not saying anything different than he said in 2008. Not even his actions have changed. So for some of us it is a bit - unsettling (I think that is a good word) to hear people dismiss the past and defend this guy. All that is happening is he is getting the PR he desperately craves. Personally I wish he would go away - but as long as people are singing his name - he won't.

And when this hoax is over, he will return and cry about those who won't take him seriously because of his 2008 and 2013 hoaxes... It's a never ending circle. Wasn't there a photo he released also a couple years ago?