Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest blackbriar

I'm away for a couple of weeks from today so won't be able to keep up with the on/off hoaxathon that is Rick Dyer 2013, I'm almost too excited and can't wait to see what has developed when I get back.

I'm away for a couple of weeks from today so won't be able to keep up with the on/off hoaxathon that is Rick Dyer 2013, I'm almost too excited and can't wait to see what has developed when I get back.

Chances are not much is going to change... enjoy your vacation!

This hoax is getting more ridiculously funny everyday. Tick tock

Aint nothing funny about Dead Bigfoots and eating pigs in a blanket while sipping on Champagne in Vegas.

Guest VioletX

You guys know you miss the daily radio show now ...there is nothing to talk about, no news....ho hum...

just the BIG PARTY IN VEGAS...

You guys know you miss the daily radio show now ...there is nothing to talk about, no news....ho hum...

just the BIG PARTY IN VEGAS...

He has not had a show since Sat, as far as I know...right?

That is right...my bat senses are telling me he will be having a visitor soon. (????)

ITs been quiet... Too Quiet... I Expect soemthing BIG from the Dyer camp this week. Count on it!

Guest VioletX

ITs been quiet... Too Quiet... I Expect soemthing BIG from the Dyer camp this week. Count on it!

Well aren't we optomistic. :biggrin: I hope so

That is right...my bat senses are telling me he will be having a visitor soon. (????)

Well if your spider senses were tingling it would probley be a better sign. What do you think the big thing is? I'm betting the Texas Rangers will sneek in and reclaim the BF body and once again Dyer has been foiled at showing his trophy to the world. this is the 3rd one he has shot right? The first one was replaced with a monkey suit, the second one the MIB made off with, then there was that unrelated epic picture ofthe peaking BF ( that one right there should of shown the world proof of BF) That one was crystal clear. Man I'm telling you this guy just has such bad luck with BF he shoots. The next one he should just drag straight to a news station.

Edited by frosty

Hawk-o

yeah, this week rick dyer story

"on the way to meet derek randles, I hit a deer... no, i mean a cow, no.. I mean a heard of cattle! yeah, that's the ticket !! a herd of cattle... yeah!

a rancher spooked them and they ran out in front of me... no, it was a whole bunch of ranchers... and they were wearing earpieces and sun glasses... actually they were M.I.B.'s ... Yeah, that's the ticket !! Men In Black.... yeah."

Or maybe we could get Ronn to do his rick dyer mind reading interpretation thing to confirm what he is going to do this week :biggrin:

Edited by zigoapex

Hawk-o

yeah, this week rick dyer story

"on the way to meet derek randles, I hit a deer... no, i mean a cow, no.. I mean a heard of cattle! yeah, that's the ticket !! a herd of cattle... yeah!

a rancher spooked them and they ran out in front of me... no, it was a whole bunch of ranchers... and they were wearing earpieces and sun glasses... actually they were M.I.B.'s ... Yeah, that's the ticket !! Men In Black.... yeah."

Or maybe we could get Ronn to do his rick dyer mind reading interpretation thing to confirm what he is going to do this week :biggrin:

Hey man, Ron is one of a few people in the world that understands Dyer Speak and Musky Talk. Leave him be..

Well if your spider senses were tingling it would probley be a better sign. What do you think the big thing is? I'm betting the Texas Rangers will sneek in and reclaim the BF body and once again Dyer has been foiled at showing his trophy to the world. this is the 3rd one he has shot right? The first one was replaced with a monkey suit, the second one the MIB made off with, then there was that unrelated epic picture ofthe peaking BF ( that one right there should of shown the world proof of BF) That one was crystal clear. Man I'm telling you this guy just has such bad luck with BF he shoots. The next one he should just drag straight to a news station.

BUT, there is still the HD footage that minnow films took. :)

Well aren't we optomistic. :biggrin:I hope so

Bank on it. rick can;t stay quiet when he is suppose to stay quiet and he has been too quiet for too long.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Did someone erase words from Rick Dyer's sentence? And how can you underline "only what you want to see" in a sentence where you can see all the words?

I don't think anyone is hiding anything from you. I think they're showing you something.

I was speaking specifically to what I heard him say, not what was written and interpreted as to how someone else heard it or read it. I listened to him speak.

Who? Aunt Flo?

Big news from the Dyer camp this week eh? Wonder which stage of the hoax it will be? Which stage are we on right now?

Who? Aunt Flo?

Big news from the Dyer camp this week eh? Wonder which stage of the hoax it will be? Which stage are we on right now?

Literally busted out laughing! Too funny!

Bank on it. rick can;t stay quiet when he is suppose to stay quiet and he has been too quiet for too long.

I agree. He's predictable that way. He will give us some new nugget that we can discuss for pages and pages. It won't be the body though, or any evidence at all.