The Kill Club

norseman

SSR Team

Just crossed wires Norseman, my apologies.

Edited by BobbyO

Hey norseman.......was out of touch for the holidays.......thank you very much for the info on the 'Guide Gun', I'm in the process of getting one now.

If the big lug ever gets nasty with me, he will see the business end of my purchase.

Just crossed wires Norse that's all, no biggie.

You know I have the upmost respect for you and I always love your contributions, just don't all the time agree with them but that life.

And I have the utmost respect for you as well.

I'm simply losing patience with the anti kill crowd and their majority and the way they go about things. It's nothing personal..........but I'm not going to spend my life wood knocking all night long hoping to get one in return, it's just not how I go about things. I feel I'm a pretty direct and to the point guy. I want this mystery to end and hopefully bring some sort of recognition for this species.

I hope my zeal doesn't turn people off, but at some point I feel like I need to be the devil's advocate, as the pro kill side is very small and not very outspoken. And in some cases completely banished from the discussion on "other" boards.

But......... I will say that as the days pass I have less and less of an issue of bagging one and I'd gladly contribute where i could if this was to get serious.

I'm very serious about doing something next summer or early fall. The snow pack will be out of the mountains and we can access it with greater ease. I'm glad to hear your keeping an open mind and willing to consider helping out.

My background ( aside from the Soccer stuff ) that may be beneficial to what you're doing is that I'm a fully licensed Front Line Close Protection Operative in the UK, or a Bodyguard to you Americans I think.

I am very well trained in surveillance techniques although its generally on extremely stupid people in a City environment and not very smart ones in a forest IE Sasquatch, but I could adapt I'm sure.. ;)

And I don't have a good knowledge on firearms, but again I could adapt that and need to anyway as I'm looking to be in the US soon anyway.

Some time on the range and basic safety protocol will suffice. If you read up on recce/recon style of patrolling you'll be quickly up to speed on what I'm proposing.

I probably wouldn't however be one of the people pulling triggers anyway.

This is a kill mission pure plain and simple, if your fine with that, then I'm fine with you not being the one who does the deed. All I ask is that in a defensive maneuver in which one of the team members becomes endangered, that you will pull that trigger as many times as necessary. We need to be able to rely on one another as a team. And it's always humans before squatch.

If we were to look into this seriously, I could also share some research I've done on Wilderness areas in WA that we could maybe use, the research objective was to look for patterns of movement via elevation and season.

Just throwing my hat into the ring anyway if you were to move forward.

I believe I could contribute in the planning stages of the site location that would be used, I'd need help with the rules and regs if course as I'm not familiar with them but enough of you Guys would be so no real problem there.

We'd have to narrow down a location after all, and one that would maximise the chance for success.

I'm game for whatever numbers crunching you could provide. Washington is my home state, so I think we could certainly work the odds in our favor.

Logistics are a problem currently but if all goes according to plan, they won't be in the second half of 2013.

I'd also very much like to be involved in the luring or baiting of the animal and the scouting process.

I'm blessed with some serious firepower in logistics, I have horse, mules, horse trailer, atv, utv, jeep, 4x4 pickup and even a jet boat. Everything I own is geared towards the back country because that is where I like to spend my time. The only area I lack is in the air. And I could possibly pull some strings there as well.

Numbers crunching and map disection will come first, followed by recon or recce for you UK cousins, followed by a hunter killer team working every angle in the chosen AO (Area of Operation).

Let's start building this and getting it off the ground. I can spend about a week at home at a shot, as I'm currently working the oil field in North Dakota.

And this is a big reason why I'm thinking how I'm thinking these days, and it's becoming clearer by the hour to me.

We cannot rely on the Bobo's of the world to solve this mystery........bless his heart. For him it's a warm and fuzzy experience. Nothing short of a body or parts thereof is FAILURE for me. I'm not going to have a whoop calling session and come away from it "stoked". It's very nuts and bolts for me, and science has spoken and I hope to oblige it.

I'm glad your keeping an open mind and thank you for hearing me out. I look forward to working with you in the coming months.

Hey norseman.......was out of touch for the holidays.......thank you very much for the info on the 'Guide Gun', I'm in the process of getting one now.

If the big lug ever gets nasty with me, he will see the business end of my purchase.

And that gun will certainly fill the bill. It's the AR of the lever action world.......you truly can customize it many different ways. Glad your getting one, keep us informed on how you like it and eye candy is always appreciated!

SSR Team

I'll message you Norseman.

Edited by BobbyO

Hello Norseman,

I have some questions for you,

Does this scare you at all?

What is your stance on killing women and children?

Could you describe your mood standing over a dead Sasquatch?

Just trying to get to know you better, ttyl.

Hello Norseman,

I have some questions for you,

Does this scare you at all?

What is your stance on killing women and children?

Could you describe your mood standing over a dead Sasquatch?

Just trying to get to know you better, ttyl.

I feel like this is a loaded question but I'll oblige you.

1) No, I'm not scared. But I do have a healthy respect for the wilderness and dangerous game. I've tracked wounded bear before, I wouldn't describe it as fear per say but your senses are heightened and your on edge. If fear got ahold of a person I guess you would turn around and run and not continue on.

2) Really? I do not relish the thought of killing any homo sapiens sapiens, let alone women and children.

3) I think it would be a sad moment but a necessary one. I would be extremely excited that the species would be recognized by science and would enjoy the protections afforded it through that recognition. And with a type specimen being established it would never be an emotion that I would have to grapple with ever again.

No I mean Sasquatch feamales and the young ones! Sorry, I thought about that after I posted it I should've hit edit.

I think with sightings being so rare? I think we would have to take whatever opportunity was aforded to us. With the exception of something so small that I could grab it and take it with us.

Guest Cossackrflmn

Heck, Ill go squatch hunting, I have never seen one but if you need bodies who know how to hunt Im in central eastern wa. I am going to start looking a bit this spring in a spot close to me that has had sightings, but on my own I am not going to try to call a 7+ foot critter. Definitely would need a group. I have some ghetto night vision and am looking to get a decent camera for my own search at the moment.

SSR Team

You got yourself some great areas out your way Coss..

Where are those sightings you speak of and how recent were they if you don't mind me asking ?

Chelan ?

No I mean Sasquatch feamales and the young ones! Sorry, I thought about that after I posted it I should've hit edit.

Why would that be any different then shooting a doe whitetail or a cow moose?

Last time I checked they served female beef and pork in resturants

Not trying to sound like a jerk here however when speaking of animals I really see no difference between male and female go in terms of sentimentality.

I do not believe sasquatch exist, but if I had to say what type of sasquatch could exist, it would be an ape and not any more closer to man then a chimpanzee

If I saw a sasquatch and I believed it was self-aware and intelligent then it wouldn't matter male, female or child it would walk away unharmed

Just picked up on this thread. Born and raised in the shadow of Yosimite National ark. Hunter my entire life and years ago had a good pack of hounds. 22 years Law Enforcement 16 years SWAT. I currently oversee all SWAT instruction over the 494 swat personnel for the state of California Including our elite Sniper school. I ran across a bipedal trackway just outside Yosimite when I was 12. Glad to join the discussion and Norseman I truly believe the only way to save the species is to kill one, Ill catch up on reading this entire thread later today but if your looking for a good well trained partner to go with you I am in!

Adam

Admin

Yeah, right!

Kalifornia only has 494 swat? Ummhumm...

Yeah, right!

Kalifornia only has 494 swat? Ummhumm...

No the entire state has quite a few more... the State agency I am employed with has 494. Sorry for the confusion. thx for your sniped remark.

• gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic