The Kill Club

norseman

^^

Not Molle pattern, Molle system.  Molle is the backpack/rucksack; the camoflauge patterns in the link are the old woodland BDUs (circa 1986 - 2001+) and the digital cammo (started coming out in 2005ish, I believe, but could be wrong about that). 

• 3 weeks later...

Great thread!  A few random thoughts posted below...

I remember that story of yours as well, bud. Thanks for sharing it.

In winter what do you think they do with most of their time?

I'd imagine they hole up pretty good in the winter.  If you read much about old prospectors and hermits of yesteryear who lived exclusively off the land, most of them reported sleeping up to 20 hours a day in the winter months.  Not quite a hibernation, but the reduced activity would require fewer calories to maintain.  

{5} So, if the sightings are real, and not dreams, the logical conclusion is that people are seeing an apparition, not a physical being as known on Earth.    

Here's where you left the reservation, IMO.  I believe it's a flesh, blood and bone animal, just like anything else we know of.  

I have hunted sasquatch with a camera instead of gun. At this point, I have had enough interaction to know that BF enjoys that sort of hunt as much as I do. It is a great game for them and I have been played with several times. But it can get ugly when you get to close or get them cornered. My concern for the humans that hunt with guns is that BF are so good at playing the hunting game, that they might actually enjoy that too. When the stakes are your life, you have to know your prey and give them full credit for their abilities. 

I would be interested in reading more of this, but do not want to derail the thread.  Are your encounters listed elsewhere with more detail?

I don't think most folks know what it takes to form a "fossil."  In the nineteenth century, there were millions of buffalo, most killed by buffalo hunters, many of whom only took the tongue - leaving the remainder untouched.

Millions. And not one ever did, or ever will become a fossil.  Not one.  They'll just deteriorate and powder - and in fact, most of them have disappeared already.

Fossils or not, there are plenty of bones that have been found, from hundreds to thousands of years old.  But not one verified BF bone... 

We recently had a fossil giant tooth disappear recently from the Bluff creek museum before it could be tested.

I searched for more on this, is there a link?  I couldn't find anything.

I think there is something that might need to be reconsidered in this report...the idea this BF took that many 00 pellets to its body and lived long enough to howl into the night. A more reasonable theory is it did not survive the encounter and the howling was actually that of his/her mate expressing grief because of it.

I found it more interesting that there were no animals seen, but there "lots of game tracks in the area."  Not to mention that you are never more than about 5 miles from a Highway in the area, let alone the numerous criss-crossing residential drives in the area his family lives and he doesn't know where he was.  A more reasonable theory is that it was made up, IMO.  

Good looking rig there Norse, and good to see ya.  I been absent for a while. 

Good to see you back cowboy! When we going riding?

Tooth story.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/51885-meganthropus-tooth-found-in-santa-cruz/page-1

Thanks for the link bud.  I'm ready to ride anytime, still working on breaking in my new Molly Mule but have plenty of horses.  Next spring should find me with much more time on my hands, wouldn't mind making a trek up your way. 

• 3 months later...

Just checking in, made it up about three miles past Lake Ellen in Ferry county yesterday. Snow pack this year is good. Saw lots of Moose sign.

How is everyone else making out? Good I hope.

I also had dinner last weekend with BC Witness, Magniaesir and Thomas Steenburg (and family). I had a great time, and they are all good people.

• Upvote 1

I saw your write up and photos of the outing, I wish I could have ridden shotgun with you up there, extra eyes on the trail. That looks very much like the trip Jim and my daughter Andi and I  took up the Chehalis watershed a few weeks ago, but we managed about 20 km in the snow before I had to give up and turn around. We saw only deer and coyote tracks there.

We were delighted to meet you last weekend, and look forward to your return when the boat repairs are done. As Magni said a while ago, you're welcome at our campfire any time.:-)

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Missed this^^^^^^

You guys are a great group of friends up there and Iam humbled that Iam accepted into it.

Just talked with my buddy with the back country horsemen who is retired. We are going to start making trips each week around the area with our stock. Should be fun!

I've got our fingers crossed for all of us!

BFF Patron

Norseman yes good luck to you.     Remember to keep a video camera handy.    Seems like two other guys nearly 50 years ago had good luck while riding horses.    We need something newer to argue about.  

Better yet? I'll keep my rifle handy and we will NEVER have to argue again.....how is that?

• Upvote 2

BFF Patron

Call them like you see them.  

Yup, its not a popular thing in our community. But its the fool proof way of proving its existence.

• gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic