Guest TooRisky

Virginia Bf Or A Mangy Bear Again...

Guest TooRisky

This is some 3rd party hunting group keeping an eye on their game area and counting heads… Well guess who shows up in one of the pictures, yup Ol’ Biggie and he is defiantly no Mangy Bear… The video is full of those innuendos like a kid in a costume or one of their co-workers playing a joke… What do ya think…???

Oh thanks to SasquatchWatch of Canada for hosting this on their FB site...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=188369824537162#!/video/video.php?v=188369824537162

Edited by TooRisky

Taylor

Here's a screen cap of the money shot. I'm going to say tree stump.

sasquatch.jpg?psid=1

Edited by Taylor

indiefoot

Tree stump? Costume?

WVBFcopy.jpg

Guest TooRisky

Wow thanks Indie for the cool picture... You sir are a scholar and a gentleman...

Would like to believe it's finally a "money shot". Time will tell. Does BF look a bit short to anyone else?

Guest wudewasa

Stumpty Dumpty!

Throw a zagnut bar at it and see what happens!

Guest fenris

somewhere between a monkey suit and a chia pet, weirdness....

poodle squatch?

Edited by fenris

southernyahoo

We would need the full frame shots from the camera and there should be more than one. No data of time /date etc. Also would be interested to know which brand of camera, the photos are black and white but the entire area is lit up so maybe taken during twightlight. The retaken shots of the area are not from the same level or angle so it's difficult to gauge size and rule out certain objects taking on different shapes etc.

For the record, this has nothing to do with Sasquatch Watch of Virginia and we do not endorse pictures of tree stumps as Bigfoot.

bipedalist

Curly maple stump or Trump squatch?

Huntster

It's yet another game cam photo that some claim should occur (as some sort of excuse why sasquatches don't exist), but which I say will not go one iota closer to establishing anything.

It has to be a carcass, and even then the denialists will claim it's anything except a sasquatch.

• Upvote 1

WV FOOTER

Whatever it is, I don't think a Bigfoot is it.

VAfooter

The photo appears to be pretty good, but the shoulders seem too narrow (at least according to most of the reports that I have read). To me they do not look broad-shouldered or really wide. Other than that not too bad. Also, should the camera have caught more than one pic? I thought they took a series, but I guess it could be the way the camera was programmed or configured.

It's yet another game cam photo that some claim should occur (as some sort of excuse why sasquatches don't exist), but which I say will not go one iota closer to establishing anything.

It has to be a carcass, and even then the denialists will claim it's anything except a sasquatch.

Did I miss something? Where did you see a carcass?

Thanks... :)