Guest TooRisky

Virginia Bf Or A Mangy Bear Again...

Guest fenris

in light of the new enhancements, its even more obvious that it's a tree stump, nothing more.

If this is a mask, it isn't one that I have seen before, and I think I am aware of most.

I see a heavy brow, with bulky curved nose extending up between the brows.

High cheekbone, with sort of a double ball structure.

Prominent cleft chin.

Slightly elongated area under the nose above the upper lip and a heavy lower lip.

More or less a hole where the outer ear structure would be on an average person.

Quite a stump.

If anyone finds a mask match, please post it.

squatch.jpg

Edited by Harry

masterbarber

Harry,

Part of that "detail" your seeing is caused by the leaves in the image covering the "head". If you'll look at the zoomed out stills on the video you can see them.

bipedalist

Spot on MB, the ir-on or white flash caused the leaves to turn a little lighter appearing to be part of the subject.

bipedalist

You have to compare the scene of the still pic with the videos, try both vids. posted, you will see an overlayer of leaves in the picture when you compare it to one of the videos.

gershake

in light of the new enhancements, its even more obvious that it's a tree stump, nothing more.

Why does the enhancement amplify this conclusion for you?

bipedalist

Uh, Gershake, it seems you've got two quotes appended to the end of all of your posts now that don't seem to belong there sort of like tp stuck on the heel of your shoe trailing down the threads.......or something, lol. What's with that?

Otherwise, wheellug I'm using the sapling next to (left of) the stump, count black horizontal bark marks, you will see both suspected heights come close to the second black mark as I count them allowing for the Trump squatch to straighten up from the frozen or hunched over feature.

MB thanks for that inverted pic it helps to bring out the texture I was referring to that overlays stump and squatch.

gershake

Uh, Gershake, it seems you've got two quotes appended to the end of all of your posts now that don't seem to belong there sort of like tp stuck on the heel of your shoe trailing down the threads.......or something, lol. What's with that?

Haha, that's a signature! Should I just use " for the quotes instead?

bipedalist

Hahahaha thanks for the explanation, I kept looking at the blue boxes scratching my head? :lol:

.....and thinking why are those blue boxes way down there???!!!

I suppose you could use quotation marks and credit the posters with a squiggly next to their name to save space perhaps.

I can't figure out how you did those boxes but this software's been acting screwy so I'm just gonna duck if I have flying amoeba's coming at me at the bottom of the posts. :P

Not picking on yah in anyway just really looking for that head scratching smiley that's all ...... :unsure:

Guest mechman007

i kinda dont beleve it how do u know it aint a guy in a suit

bipedalist

It is a guy....in a suit.......The Donald (Trump squatch) :lol:

underlying-muscle.jpg

Your snarky cartoon could just as easily explain the tendency to see nothing more that stumps, leaves and shadows in every photo examined by the skeptics. I am not saying, "yep, this is definitely a photo of a Sasquatch". I am saying that perhaps we should examine it more closely. Let's slow down and really consider it. But you will find no such caution on the other side. They have no problem saying, "tree stump, move along - nothing to see here".

Well, I won't be told what to think, or what to see. I will examine this and every piece of potential evidence with a sharp eye, open mind and discerning thorough examination. I have not made up my mind on this photo. It is possible I never will.

Read The Emperors New Clothes. I am getting weary of being told what I should (or should not) see and think, for fear of not being in the cool clique.

Edited by Harry

gershake

Hahahaha thanks for the explanation, I kept looking at the blue boxes scratching my head? :lol:

.....and thinking why are those blue boxes way down there???!!!

I suppose you could use quotation marks and credit the posters with a squiggly next to their name to save space perhaps.

I can't figure out how you did those boxes but this software's been acting screwy so I'm just gonna duck if I have flying amoeba's coming at me at the bottom of the posts. :P

Not picking on yah in anyway just really looking for that head scratching smiley that's all ...... :unsure:

Haha alright, going to change it then. :lol:

- Shake