Release Of Forensic Dna Results For Sierra Kills Sample

Guest Tyler H

Guest Tyler H

PDF of Release Statement https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B2_Ab-LKXZlNNFRTQjRmUXItWGc

PDF of Lab Report From Trent University https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B2_Ab-LKXZlNS1pGT3pnWDZYWTg

Sierra Evidence Initiative Team release: http://www.sierrasiteproject.com/

Bigfoot Evidence blog release http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.ca/2012/12/tyler-huggins-and-bart-cutino-shares.html#moretop

I may field some questions and challenges here, but most likely will answer more of them on the bfro forum.

Just don't have time to be going back and forth all day, and am more familiar with the bfro forum.

Nothing against this site or any others.

Tyler Huggins

Statement of Trent U results.pdf

Trent University Forensic DNA Lab Final Report - Huggins 12-019 (November 19 2012).pdf

Don't think you need to, as others will. The information network seems pretty fast. Thanks, and thanks, really. I must wait till the final vote as I am not able any longer to sort and weigh any of it, I surely have lost perspective! Time for a break.

Does it come down to this?

1. Accept these results and that the sample given to Ketchum is the same...that she is wrong...or worse?

2. Accept partially these results, but conclude she got a different sample and she can still be right?

3. Accept these results (sample either way) and yet note there may be something in a full genome that shows this result is in fact not Justin but an unknown hominin?

4. Don't accept these results and speculate Justin, via Ketchum's news, fears to be associated in any manner with a shooting of a BF and is withdrawing as best he can, leaving this to an ultimate ambiguity?

5. Ketchum for some unknown reason, has led Justin and other's to believe the sample is in and it is not?

Any takers?

This is not a good list of choices.

So, finally I understand the silence....and me without glasses this am...just idly reading and reacting...and again it points to Sykes who also is uspposed to have this same sample, same source?

Ok. Wow, still.

Edited by apehuman

So now you expect us to believe that some how in the past that a human and a bear mind you a black bear mated and created this now fowl creature. A creature that is now roaming our forest and is now mating and creating more of these hybrids of a kind. Yes,this just get very interesting and luaghable. cannot wait for the results to come out .

Edited by julio126

That's not what anyone is saying, Julio. What's being said is that the sample that Justin provided actually came from a black bear, and not a sasquatch. The sample was contaminated with Justin's DNA, hence the preliminary "human" results of this particular sample.

Guest Fanofsquatch

A. He shot a bear

B. He shot a bigfoot but when he returned to what he "thought" was the sight he found remnants of a dead animal thinking it was his bigfoot.

C. the jig is up.

Well - first I think big Kudos should go out to both Bart and Tyler for doing as promised --- releasing the results regardless of the outcome. Thank you guys.

Guest VioletX

Something is amiss here, clearly. Assuming that the Smeja sample is one of the positive ones in the study, the samples were verified at 9 different labs, according to Ketchum, So it had to be more than one, minimum, that had his sample and did not conclude bear.

I am hoping it will be cleared up soon, no tension in the Ketchum sphere re: the Smeja results that I am aware of, so if they are not worried about the potential results, I have to think that they may have their t's crossed.

A. He shot a bear

B. He shot a bigfoot but when he returned to what he "thought" was the sight he found remnants of a dead animal thinking it was his bigfoot.

C. the jig is up.

Guest crabshack

So now you expect us to believe that some how in the past that a human and a bear mind you a black bear mated and created this now fowl creature. A creature that is now roaming our forest and is now mating and creating more of these hybrids of a kind. Yes,this just get very interesting and luaghable. cannot wait for the results to come out .

MANBEARPIG_by_Helwan.png