Release Of Forensic Dna Results For Sierra Kills Sample

Guest Tyler H

Guest Primate

I spoke with justin and Bart at Mike Rugg's Bigfoot Discovery Day a couple of months ago . For what it's worth I believe Justin . (He's still somewhat traumatised by the event IMO ) Bart is a very no-nonsense guy and I don't think he would be seeking to test the boots if he didn't think there was something there that's not a black bear .

Guest reelback

Well - first I think big Kudos should go out to both Bart and Tyler for doing as promised --- releasing the results regardless of the outcome. Thank you guys.

Yes. The community appreciates this form of open communication.

I spoke with justin and Bart at Mike Rugg's Bigfoot Discovery Day a couple of months ago . For what it's worth I believe Justin . (He's still somewhat traumatised by the event IMO ) Bart is a very no-nonsense guy and I don't think he would be seeking to test the boots if he didn't think there was something there that's not a black bear .

We'll see. It doesn't look good.

Regarding the topic from the other thread:

Not to cast doubt or dispersion, but can anyone provide a statement directly from Dr. Ketchum that this sample was in fact identified as a positive?

I'm not doubting the folks that say it, but I am also not convinced.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Maybe Justin finally realized he shouldn't be giving the Bigfoot steak so he gave a bear steak instead. This could explain why Dr. Ketchum says the sample she handled looks different from the ones we have seen in pictures.

Guest reelback

Regardless of whether she got a ribeye or a NY strip steak, I recommend we don't cast dispersions on Ketchum's work.

Unlikely but possible a sample was given to Ketchum that was real. More likely she was misquoted.

Guest Primate

This is a possibility .And would maybe have something to do with Justin's freezer being robbed . There's also plenty of bears at the site they searched afew weeks later in a couple feet of snow ..

Guest reelback

Robbed? Was there a police report filed? Sounds like BS.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
Please do not quote the post directly preceeding

I am wondering if a Black Bear sample was given to the lab on purpose maybe as a control or blind control. Someone decides to run with the results and call foul.

Or not want the truth to be told. Only to to fowl the media to be the first to discover the creatures existance to make money out of the whole deal. Which is a posibility and the only ones hurt out of the deal is the creatures themselves ,I wonder how finding Bigfoot will be doing in the next few years?

Guest Tyler H

Justin will be releasing a statement of his own thoughts at some point. I'll try not to speak for him too much at this juncture.

I will say that Justin remains almost DESPERATE for some physical proof of his encounter. He has explored many avenues of getting evidence of his own encounter, and evidence of the encounters of others, just so he (like so many of us) can finally say "See, I was right, I wasn't lying, I was telling the truth, I saw what I saw, it really happened."

None of his actions have been the actions of someone who wants to step away from this. None of his actions have been the actions of someone who might fear some sort of consequences if his event proves to be real.

I can personally vouch for the fact that Melba claims Justin's samples are Sasquatch. SHe asserted this to me personally, and to several people I know. I don't follow her posts, tweets, releases, statements or what have you, enough to know if she ever said it in print or not, but I believe she has. I also don't think she will now be denying that. Her claim is that Justin must have sent different tissue to her than to myself and Bart.

For those of you who have not read it in full, the report also references http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.ca/2012/08/tyler-huggins-why-i-believed-justin.html were compelling rationale is provided for why I believe Justin's account regardless of the results on this tissue.

Guest reelback

I have no reason to doubt you, but unless she makes this statement publically of her own volition then I would have to reserve judgement.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
Please do not quote the post directly preceeding

Guest Primate

Thanks Tyler .This has been my overall impression..Is it possible that there were more then one piece of flesh found at the site ??

So...where's the paperwork for getting this sample both out of California, and the cross-border documentation into Canada?

Surely it can be produced?