Release Of Forensic Dna Results For Sierra Kills Sample

Guest Tyler H

dear Mr Human, or is that Ape-Human? or simply mr ape? i am not sure,

However could you provide me a reference for your information that there are 10,000 species of lemurs (which you mentioned below?)

Thank you!

Apehuman is a Ms.

Just sayin

dear Mr Human, or is that Ape-Human? or simply mr ape? i am not sure,

However could you provide me a reference for your information that there are 10,000 species of lemurs (which you mentioned below?)

Thank you!

dear Ms. Stepper, or is that Slow-Stepper? or simply ms slow? i am not sure,

I don't think I can provide a reference, because I doubt I have that number right and wonder myself where it came from...perhaps total population! What you can retain from the post is that the diversity of lemurs is legendary, even if overstated by a factor of...oh 100 or so! The point here is that they share a common evolutionary past with primates and today express many characteristics we attribute to BFs.... a new species of Lemur again this year...and the DNA changing their taxonomy...who knows? Maybe you do?

I

Edited by apehuman

Guest wudewasa

The DNA results still indicate that the sample originated from a bear, yes? As for the excuses, conspiracy theories and cover ups, I could care less.

Thirty seven pages, one more than the Rick Dyer thread. Great work, Seinfeld would be proud of you, a thread about NOTHING! LOL

BFF Patron

Justin didn't take a picture for the same reason he didn't take the body.

.... I'd rather just say "we don't know the truth". I'd like the Ketchum results to be released for no other reason than to see if this prospective book with the ghost author of Mike Greene (as last heard) will be distributed OR NOT!

The DNA results still indicate that the sample originated from a bear, yes? As for the excuses, conspiracy theories and cover ups, I could care less.

Thirty seven pages, one more than the Rick Dyer thread. Great work, Seinfeld would be proud of you, a thread about NOTHING! LOL

Yep..thanks for adding to the thread..LOL...you can add me too.

Someone, supposedly, spent thousands of dollars to have DNA checked and found out the sample was "bear". Another, supposed, sample of the same critter was already being checked, and the check paid for. There was no impatience or hurry to have the sample checked. People just like to pay thousands to cross check what is already being cross checked. Add it all up and it's much ado about nothing. But bear with us.

^ That's not what I got from this thread, or the efforts of duplicate testing.

Maybe the length of the thread reflects the interest (and controversy) surrounding Justin's claims and Dr. Ketchum's claims, both public? As well as uncertainty - maybe that's the "nothing" you are referring to.

I hope those who made responses here think it was worth their time.

I appreciated this view into the testing process and respect Justin's need to know if he can substantiate his claim, two years after the event.

Edited by apehuman

Guest slimwitless

.... I'd rather just say "we don't know the truth". I'd like the Ketchum results to be released for no other reason than to see if this prospective book with the ghost author of Mike Greene (as last heard) will be distributed OR NOT!

I'm guessing Mike Greene can't be pleased by these developments.

Guest BartloJays

Someone, supposedly, spent thousands of dollars to have DNA checked and found out the sample was "bear". Another, supposed, sample of the same critter was already being checked, and the check paid for. There was no impatience or hurry to have the sample checked. People just like to pay thousands to cross check what is already being cross checked. Add it all up and it's much ado about nothing. But bear with us.

Actually your statement is pretty clueless and disregards what's already been stated and answered. Maybe you should worry about how and where you spend your own money before worrying about where someone else spends their money

MK, supposedly, included the DNA of the same critter in her, larger, study. The Sierra Kills sample was, supposedly, part of that. MK's study is, supposedly, "peer reviewed". People, other than MK, are already checking her work for accuracy. Others, who aren't in a hurry to know the outcome of the DNA results for the Sierra Kills, paid to duplicate the tests. Just so they would know, not to attempt, in some way, to further sully MK's reputation. They have no animosity or agenda with regards to MK. Nothing but pure, altruistic intent. Nothing to worry about.

Guest gerrykleier

MK, supposedly, included the DNA of the same critter in her, larger, study. The Sierra Kills sample was, supposedly, part of that. MK's study is, supposedly, "peer reviewed". People, other than MK, are already checking her work for accuracy. Others, who aren't in a hurry to know the outcome of the DNA results for the Sierra Kills, paid to duplicate the tests. Just so they would know, not to attempt, in some way, to further sully MK's reputation. They have no animosity or agenda with regards to MK. Nothing but pure, altruistic intent. Nothing to worry about.

What do you say are their motivations for 'sullying her reputation'? What exactly is their agenda?

I don't know any of the principles involved, so I don't have especially strong opinions on any of their reputations or motives. What gives you such insight?

GK

snapback.pngdavid75090, on 28 January 2013 - 12:00 PM, said:

...People, other than MK, are already checking her work for accuracy.

Others, who aren't in a hurry to know the outcome of the DNA results for the Sierra Kills, paid to duplicate the tests.

Just so they would know, not to attempt, in some way, to further sully MK's reputation.

They have no animosity or agenda with regards to MK. Nothing but pure, altruistic intent.

Nothing to worry about.

[emphasis added]

Yeesss... excellent summary of the thread to date. So then what is your problem/concerns/issues with the testing and or this thread then?

Edited by forestguy

Has or does anyone close to Justin Smeja now counsel him not to release his detailed statement

or do they still encourage him to do so as he said?

"Just so they would know, not to attempt, in some way, to further sully MK's reputation."

"So then what is your problem/concerns/issues with the testing and or this thread then?"

If the DNA test shows it's a bear...then it's a bear. I'm thinking there is quite a bit of spin involved as to agenda, motive...and like that. It appears to me that there is a difference between what is being said, and what actually is. The truth is a moving target.