Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

The forest people group must be up in arms over the possible capture of a hairy human friend of the woods. Didn’t Dr. Ketchum say that Sasquatch have Constitutional rights? I would think that she would have an obligation at this point to act asap before another one is caged or possibly killed. Perhaps the ACLU will need to step in? Oh wait, even Dr. Ketchum knows not to believe anything that’s posted by Ed Smith.

Edited by Polypodium

Playaz gotta play! All of the great personalities need to jump in with big news of their own....

Tom? Tom? Todd? Where are you guys?

Edited by notgiganto

Back to all seriousness here I wonder what they are actually going to show, The Georgia hoax a few years back the individuals involved set up press conferences and everything. I want to see what they have to offer.

They won't have "anything" to offer. This is called one-upmanship and it goes round and round and round with RD, TF, these guys and a few other select few. Very predictable.

Disclaimer. I won't eat any crow.

Edit to change a letter on initials.

Edited by bananasquatch

Guest ajciani

I feel kind of lame posting this, but someone has too:

"Bigfoot" news from certain organizations (and people) should be promptly ridiculed, chuckled at, and then ignored. I know the forum rules frown on calling out organizations and individuals, but some names belong in the infamous bin. Why should we keep pretending that one of these people or groups might produce something valid, when all we ever get are verified hoaxes? It probably belongs in another part of the forum, but we should have a list. Not defamatory, but simply a list of known and highly suspected hoaxes, their claims and how they were debunked, and their perpetrators. Then people can draw their own conclusions.

The individual who did this one deserves a special place.

hold your breath, here is the pic... sigh...

Hesse, please post the original site from which you lift images.

http://limbewildlife...-circumstances/

Poor thing spent 16 years in that cage.

Edited by AaronD
to edit name calling, and delete reposted image

I'm surprised this isn't being talked about more. I understand everyone doubting it, but if true it's unbelievable.

The Bigfoot chicks just posted an interview on Facebook with Darren lee(darkwing). I can't post the link for some reason, but look up Bigfoot chicks on Facebook. It sounds pretty legit and darkwing seems convinced it's true.

If we have learned anything in this field its this.

Anytime anyone claims to have irrefutable evidence for the existence of the Sasquatch but for one long drawn out reason or another that evidence can not be reviled at this time. It's BS!

Thomas Steenburg

Admin

Some folks in this field don't like it when others get all the attention...........

• Upvote 1

Guest SquatchinNY

MB: Exactly. Alot of BF people just want f/f (Fame/Fortune). It's good there are some who have other reasons, like Cliff Barackman, who are credible assets to the field.

Some folks in this field don't like it when others get all the attention...........

What type of attention are you referring to?

Thomas Steenburg

Admin

Publicity.