Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

So apparently, due to Geneva Convention Protocol, Daisy has been released. This is according to Tim Fasano.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! How in the world would Geneva Convention Protocol have any bearing on this whatsoever? If anything, federal forcible confinement laws or cruelty to animal laws would apply better then the Geneva Convention.

Edited by Mounty

Guest reelback

This is comic....

http://bigfooteviden...en.html#moretop

My contacts from Central Command headquarters, including a retired lieutenant General, inform me Daisy has been released and all records destroyed. Considerations of Geneva Convention protocol lead to this decision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUQbqe-ZLAs&feature=player_embedded

This dude is nuts.

Starts some phony vid half way thru a phone call and goes on some pseudo-military rant?

Edited by reelback

The way this news broke stinks to high heaven. I am however, intrigued by Quantra's supposedly hi-tech, big budget but under the radar approach.

Guest SquatchinNY

Oh no! All evidence has been destroyed!

ROFL!

I am seriously LOLing right now, because of how MIB this sounds. Patty is rolling in her grave!

So tHis means no evidence will be presented? this is some Bs

Please pay no attention to those who have zero credibity , TF is of the level of Biscardi and Dyer

So, since Tim Fasano is a taxi driver he has high ranking military contacts, and these contacts are open and willing to tell Mr. Fasano top secret military information.

As a police officer myself, I am sworn to secrecy regarding all kinds of information about all kinds of things, but I tell the local taxi drivers everything, they can keep a secret.