Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

This group really need to get their comms in order. The 'capture' was leaked by an ex member who had not been removed from the mailing list. Now the 'release'has been spilled by Fasano. Comedy gold....

Ronnie, I hate to go there, but it is easy to stay under every radar when there is no such group, except in the mind of one or two folks...Folks can make whatever claims they want for free on the internet! And these free claims could end up in notoriety, a book deal or web advert. hits...Ed is a member here and could chime in at any time...

That darn circus theme is in my head again...doo doo dooda doodle loo doo doo doo....

Maybe Fasano is a Schick Quaatro member? :)

I really hope that all of this stuff hitting the fan at once doesn't result in a BFF breakdown from the amount of picking apart we are doing of folks making wacky claims who are also members here...Dangerous time on the BFF. Conversely, maybe some will be true, and the monkey will be shown! I will keep saying it, I would love to eat alotta crow!

Edited by notgiganto

Guest SquatchinNY

I think this whole thing smells. Really bad. We have heard the same thing, over, and over, and over, and over.

GA, 2008

CO, 2012

O6, 2012

Edited by SquatchinNY

You seriously don't think TF is the know do you? Really???

He must be, he's a taxi driver. People confess everything and anything to taxi drivers, apparently.

Guest reelback

So, since Tim Fasano is a taxi driver he has high ranking military contacts, and these contacts are open and willing to tell Mr. Fasano top secret military information.

As a police officer myself, I am sworn to secrecy regarding all kinds of information about all kinds of things, but I tell the local taxi drivers everything, they can keep a secret.

Ha ha, exactly. OMG, please let there be more. This is precious.

Please pay no attention to those who have zero credibity , TF is of the level of Biscardi and Dyer

Ya, about as much credibility as this story.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/10/18/tim-fasano-quits-the-bigfoot-business-sites-death-threat

He must be, he's a taxi driver. People confess everything and anything to taxi drivers, apparently.

Hello "Taxi Cab Confessions"! Reality show...emphasis on REALITY.... ROFL....

Waiting for "Taxi Driver" reference..

I think this whole thing smells. Really bad. We have heard the same thing, over, and over, and over, and over.

GA, 2008

CO, 2012

MABRC, 2012

O6, 2012

You can remove MABRC 2012 since "we" never said we had a body so DO NOT mix that with a 2008 press conference. The debacle of not liking the verbage used of not confirming or denying is difectly related to Ed's postings now, one and the same. It is his claim and not "ours" It is inacurracy like this that cause so much misinformation in the community.

Guest SquatchinNY

You can remove MABRC 2012 since "we" never said we had a body so DO NOT mix that with a 2008 press conference. The debacle of not liking the verbage used of not confirming or denying is difectly related to Ed's postings now, one and the same. It is his claim and not "ours" It is inacurracy like this that cause so much misinformation in the community.

Sorry, didn't know.

Tim Fasano is nuckin' futs! Wow! Yeah, why wouldn't a Tampa taxi driver have high-ranking military contacts on speed dial, where he can get classified Geneva Convention info about BF? Sounds pretty legit! Now, is it OK to call this guy a liar?:)

The Geneva Convention does not apply to Bigfoot. So Fasano is being fooled or being silly. If I kidnap a human and keep them locked in a cage in my garage, that is not a breach of the Geneva Convention. It is however illegal on a federal level. But there is no way possible rules of war would apply

Similarly, if I trapped a bear and kept it in a cage in my garage I wouldn't be breaching the Geneva Convention either. I would however be violating state or provincial game laws.

Edited by Mounty

Ronnie, I hate to go there, but it is easy to stay under every radar when there is no such group, except in the mind of one or two folks...Folks can make whatever claims they want for free on the internet! And these free claims could end up in notoriety, a book deal or web advert. hits...Ed is a member here and could chime in at any time...

That darn circus theme is in my head again...doo doo dooda doodle loo doo doo doo....

So you're saying the "Quantra Six" are nothing but a fictional group? Wouldn't surprise me but just for kicks can you tell us what you're basing this on?