Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Ed Smith sounds a little attention starved too. He's aligned himself with a nice little pre-emptive excuse, though, where he doesn't have to be accountable, and can blame a mystery e-mail from an unknown scapegoat. Talk is cheap, except for on a BF message board.

Guest gerrykleier

Jeepers!

The whole Ketchum SAGA. The Smeja Bear Meat testing. And now this.

I gotta say it's getting way beyond stupid.

Perhaps the mods should shut down ALL INTERNET BIGFOOT DISCUSSIONS for a week or so and we can clear our heads and come back after these things have burnt themselves out.

I'm presuming they have that power, being almighty mods and all. If not, well I can dream...

GK

Tim Fasano can't stand the MABRC and "Team Quantra" getting all the attention.

you hit the nail on the head so hard that you drove right through the other side.

I have know idea if this story will pan out, but when I read what Fasano said, I was laughing so hard I spit my soup all over my key board, He is the biggest piece of work ever created in the Bigfoot bloggers world, he has every little innuendo that makes you roll your eyes and face palm.

It's a toss up between him and RD of who is the worst of the worst. :)

Most of the information that they have gathered will be destroyed.

I am amazed that people would get their jollies from making this stuff up. Pathetic.

• Upvote 1

If they have the evidence, I want to see it. No excuses. Yes, some are valid excuses. But we are all sick of the proverbial carrot.

Plussed. I don't support the shooting of a BF to "prove the species", but if they have a body, at this point it's their absolute duty to bring it forward for examination so that we can put the issue to rest once and for all w/o having someone else have to shoot one.

Guest VioletX

Tim Fasano can't stand the MABRC and "Team Quantra" getting all the attention.

And maybe Tim is just hoping to provoke the Quantra's in to making some definitive statement. But most likely just joining in on the fun.

Gearman said:

The way you word this post is troubling. I didnt see a map you created from the aledged data Ed posted. Is it on the forum and I missed it? That "sheeple" comment and the "shut up" comment shows me you are not appearing of the character we like as members which Ed is not BTW. Forum membership is different that actual membership in the MABRC as you know. So a whole few months and you make your judgement? Good Luck. As far as believing what we are told, I am far from believing and have as many doubts as anyone else but just don't want to dwell on that side of it as this has all come to a boil now.

The map I created was a paper map, not an online map. It was for my own information only; I wouldn't know how to post something like that, and I probably wouldn't even if I could - wasn't my data or perogative to post something like that. The person who originated the information should do that. But, the raw data was very interesting, how things broke out by area and "type". I really wanted to discuss it and see how he came to this information and how he got the large amount of samples etc.

Mr. Smith claimed some spectacular things - four types of bigfoot, backed up with DNA. Why post something and then not allow the forum members to talk about it? It's weird. I am just saying he presents data and then presents nothing at all to back it up except more talk. Sure, he owes the general public, me included, nothing, but don't be a tease then.

I actually liked a great many people in the MABRC. Some of them really do have great research and actual encounters, I have absolutely no doubt about it.

And there's plenty of sheeple in the world, many of them here, who believe everything they are told about the way the world is. I may believe some odd things, but I've come to those conclusions by thinking for myself and judging it to the best of my ability.

Your comment about "my character" - because I called people sheeple and said shut up - was just silly.

Edited by madison5716

There's an update on Bigfoot Evidence. Looks like Fasano was pulling our collective legs, and we can expect a 90 page document to come...

Someone should tells these guys that taking a picture says a thousand words much quicker than writing up a 90 page document.

Edited by Mounty

BFF Patron

I grow so weary of things like this.....

"Command Center"......what, is Tim like James Bond now?

Puh-leeze.....

Secret Agent Man..... Secret Agent Man!

• Upvote 1