Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

BFF Patron

There's an update on Bigfoot Evidence. Looks like Fasano was pulling our collective legs, and we can expect a 90 page document to come...

Someone should tells these guys that taking a picture says a thousand words much quicker than writing up a 90 page document.

More Bindernagel impersonation too I'd imagine. An anonymous commenter claims Bindernagel responded it's true. Ninety pages of clandestine, redacted BS, should be fun to wade through. Good luck with that.

After having had a good look at the MABRC forum there is little there to convince me that there is much to see here. Ed Smith is driving all the updates which just seems odd to say the least. Nothing of substance from anyone within the group, which again, does little to inspire any confidence.

If it is all BS, someone needs to step up to the mark and douse this sooner rather than later.

Guest SquatchinNY

There's an update on Bigfoot Evidence. Looks like Fasano was pulling our collective legs, and we can expect a 90 page document to come...

Someone should tells these guys that taking a picture says a thousand words much quicker than writing up a 90 page document.

Again, this is my reaction: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol, bipedalist, you beat me to it w/ the johnny rivers clip, dang it :) +1 for you sir

& markg, considering past history again, this will probably be a "self -dousing" episode, eventually.

Isn't Daisy the one that got in that fire in Colorado a while back?

BIGFOOT WORLD RULES

1) announce an upcoming event

2) no event, no bigfoot

3) go away

4) repeat

• Upvote 1

Isn't Daisy the one that got in that fire in Colorado a while back?

BIGFOOT WORLD RULES

1) announce an upcoming event

2) no event, no bigfoot

3) go away

4) repeat

There could be more than one Daisy. Who knows, Daisy might be like Smith in the Bigfoot world.

OKAY PEOPLE

new rule

If you ever have a bigfoot in custody or a body

or an idiotproof picture or video or other CONCLUSIVE evidence

Don't say a word or write a word until you are ready to go public by a public posting of this evidence, all the ducks in a row, lawyered up if needed

Please follow all rules. Don't make me take away your recess

Edited by Kings Canyon

OKAY PEOPLE

new rule

If you ever have a bigfoot in custody or a body

or an idiotproof picture or video or other CONCLUSIVE evidence

Don't say a word or write a word until you are ready to go public by a public posting of this evidence, all the ducks in a row, lawyered up if needed

Please follow all rules. Don't make me take away your recess

I'm going to speculate here, but I think that's what this group tried to do. But a text sent to all group members got leaked to a former member who then went public. But I could be wrong...

Edited by Mounty

Guest reelback

Pfff... 90 pages means a bunch of reasons to create a big delay.

Edited by RayG
Removed inappropriate artwork.

Oh com'on! If they got the real deal don't throw bloody paperwork at us, do we look like a bunch of pencil pushers?? Video or at least photos, anything but paperwork.

Let me get this straight: you capture a bigfoot in the middle of the night, organize an effort to transport it 12 miles, and then have a 90 page report all set and ready to go?

Yeah, I don't think so...something smells fishy.

reelback,that daisy could bring out the "good ole boy" in any fella.

but ,just for perspective,consider that show ran from 1979-85 or so....so she's gotta be pushing 60 yrs old by now.

...probably not quite the same, so i'd say the re-runs are better.

& the BF info being hinted at in this thread will ,imo, be a re-run of past episodes as well.

Edited by slicktrick

Let me get this straight: you capture a bigfoot in the middle of the night, organize an effort to transport it 12 miles, and then have a 90 page report all set and ready to go?

Yeah, I don't think so...something smells fishy.

I don't know what kind of information a group of regular people who capture Bigfoot could have that would fill up 90 pages, other than info regarding themselves and how they caught the bigfoot, such as details about the trap. If lawyers and PhD'ers are involved than 90 pages makes sense, but otherwise that's a little excessive.

Hopefully, 45 pages or more will be of pictures!

Edited by Mounty