Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

There's an update on Bigfoot Evidence. Looks like Fasano was pulling our collective legs, and we can expect a 90 page document to come...

Someone should tells these guys that taking a picture says a thousand words much quicker than writing up a 90 page document.

a 90 page document that says they dont have anything. lol Hey only going off last time when it took an hour to tell us.

Let me get this straight: you capture a bigfoot in the middle of the night, organize an effort to transport it 12 miles, and then have a 90 page report all set and ready to go?

Yeah, I don't think so...something smells fishy.

I agree. First we hear, it's not in oklahoma. Ok...are we going to start going down the list. It's not in vermont either guys! ( just seemed so random to me ) Now we hear there is going to be a 90 page report. why 90 pages? All it takes is ONE picture or ONE video guys!

Guest gerrykleier

Pfff... 90 pages means a bunch of reasons to create a big delay.

There's a Smeja connection referenced too. You sly dog....

GK

Edited by gerrykleier
Removed inappropriate artwork.

Oh com'on! If they got the real deal don't throw bloody paperwork at us, do we look like a bunch of pencil pushers?? Video or at least photos, anything but paperwork.

Or at least have Brian Gumble live on camera, getting hit with a handful of large dung, from a large,hairy arm, I think that would be enough for me to pull up a chair. 8)

why 90pages ?

imo, its perhaps like an old saying ive heard ..." if ya cant dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bull......stuff"

Guest SquatchinNY

And now the clock ticks...

As I posted in the chatroom, look at the original news release from ES. Doesn't it sound like something out of James Bond?

Let me get this straight: you capture a bigfoot in the middle of the night, organize an effort to transport it 12 miles, and then have a 90 page report all set and ready to go?

Yeah, I don't think so...something smells fishy.

With ya on that one Cornelius....they did not conduct the exam yet how do they anticipate a 90 page document ? Hope we are wrong...

Stinky

If there is a 90 page report it might be something they have been working on for months, like a journal so to speak with the conclusion being last night. I'm just guessing right now.

Guest spurfoot

The O-6 preliminary plans sounded well thought out and the entire document had good credibility. Quantra probably improved upon the preliminary O-6 plan. I'm calling this claim of a capture as having some credibility. The described professional composition of the group also adds to the credibility.

I have a lot of doubt about the legality of what they have done and don't want to get involved.

If this thing turns out to be true, and that is a big if- but if it does who would give a sheet about the Ketchum DNA study if someone had the monkey in a cage?

If this thing turns out to be true, and that is a big if- but if it does who would give a sheet about the Ketchum DNA study if someone had the monkey in a cage?

true!

That is exactly what makes this so darn fun!!!