Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Guest VioletX

If this thing turns out to be true, and that is a big if- but if it does who would give a sheet about the Ketchum DNA study if someone had the monkey in a cage?

If this thing turns out to be true, and that is a big if- but if it does who would give a sheet about the Ketchum DNA study if someone had the monkey in a cage?

Yeah, but it might vindicate her or corroborate her science.

Really ...what are the odds both surface legitimately and back one another up simultaneously? Even I have a hard time believing that but shure would be cool!

Guest VioletX

In a sense it would not surprise me if a few things are going to come out soon a nd really prove the species. It has been a long time coming, people have been working hard, something has to give, and with the amount of motivation or desperation out there, it would not be surprising that it would happen almost simultaneously.

Not that I am taking this Quantra thing seriously...nothing has happened yet to make me do so.

Rick Dyer taking a stab at sketch comedy ( at fasano's expense )

This is getting weirder and weirder. Stop the madness! lol

http://bigfooteviden...meat-doner.html

Thanks Skyla.

Rick you are funny but please put your guns away, I hear kids in the background and you are making me nervous!

Oh and do yourself a favor and take a Valium and go to bed,lol!

• Upvote 1

Guest Cervelo

Let's see our choices are this...the two guys with some bear meat that Justin gave them... and the vetrinarian calling for constitutional rights for Bigfoot?

Did I leave anybody out.... at least these guys had plan!

Guest VioletX

Let's see our choices are this...the two guys with some bear meat that Justin gave them... and the vetrinarian calling for constitutional rights for Bigfoot?

Did I leave anybody out.... at least these guys had plan!

Are you sure it is guy(s), Cervelo, I am not sure but it sounded like it was only Ed that contributed the teams plans to the MABRC forum...

I'm always optimistic about this sort of stuff except....

this time it sounds way too cool to be true.

There is no Daisy and no traps either. This story was taken directly from a book titled "Forest Man" and it's available on Amazon.

I read it a few months ago and this whole Quantra story is eerily similar to the Forest Man story. It's about a team of scientist that receive private funding to capture a Sasquatch. They have a plan A and a plan B. One is short term captivity with release and another is long term captivity with extended study. The plans were dependent on the physical and emotional reaction of the Sasquatch.

Somebody has copied this story, added some color to it and has "leaked" it to the Bigfoot community. We will never see any clear photos and all that will happen is that they will "release" the mythical Daisy and claim that she reacted poorly to capture. Because they care so much for the well being of Daisy and her family, they can't divulge any details that could be used to identify and track her. Therefor, no details will be forthcoming.

That's all that will happen and I'll be happy to eat crow if it's any different.

• Upvote 1

Sounds as reasonable as anything so far.

I was thinking maybe Quantra fed Mr. Smith something grand (the "accidental" text) to see if he would bite and gossip.

Hopefully, 45 pages or more will be of pictures!

I seriously doubt it.

I have two hands with opposable thumbs.

That said, why do I keep letting these people yank me?