Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

I'm always optimistic about this sort of stuff except....

this time it sounds way too cool to be true.

There is no Daisy and no traps either. This story was taken directly from a book titled "Forest Man" and it's available on Amazon.

I read it a few months ago and this whole Quantra story is eerily similar to the Forest Man story. It's about a team of scientist that receive private funding to capture a Sasquatch. They have a plan A and a plan B. One is short term captivity with release and another is long term captivity with extended study. The plans were dependent on the physical and emotional reaction of the Sasquatch.

Somebody has copied this story, added some color to it and has "leaked" it to the Bigfoot community. We will never see any clear photos and all that will happen is that they will "release" the mythical Daisy and claim that she reacted poorly to capture. Because they care so much for the well being of Daisy and her family, they can't divulge any details that could be used to identify and track her. Therefor, no details will be forthcoming.

That's all that will happen and I'll be happy to eat crow if it's any different.

Well, that seals it for me.

The only evidence of the Orig-6's existence let alone efforts is Ed Smith's testimony. This is not nearly enough evidence for me to even consider this situation being anything other than a falsehood.

Tim B.

I awoke this morning expecting things to have moved on somewhat but alas nothing. Only developments of note are Ed Smith having a pop at the Forest Man theory and BFF folks in general. Smith has also stated that all future up updates will come directly from the the Quantra group. He is keep quiet from here on in....

http://www.mid-americabigfoot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8038&start=30

What Ed pointed out on the book theory was that the book was published in November 2011 which is well after the Orig-6 capture plans posted earlier.

Guest Luckyfoot

Whats up with mabrc*s apparent dislike of the bff? i dont get it.

They made some comments that were phrased to sound like they might have captured a bigfoot. We here @ BFF were just our old skeptical selves and questioned their verbage , to which they took umbrage.

BFF Patron

I awoke this morning expecting things to have moved on somewhat but alas nothing. Only developments of note are Ed Smith having a pop at the Forest Man theory and BFF folks in general. Smith has also stated that all future up updates will come directly from the the Quantra group. He is keep quiet from here on in....

http://www.mid-ameri...t=8038&start=30

Prayers are answered!

• Upvote 1

They made some comments that were phrased to sound like they might have captured a bigfoot. We here @ BFF were just our old skeptical selves and questioned their verbage , to which they took umbrage.

I even saw on their site, Welcome to the MABRC, the forum BFF doesn't want you to know about.

What Ed pointed out on the book theory was that the book was published in November 2011 which is well after the Orig-6 capture plans posted earlier.

GEARMAN, unless you know more than you're telling us there is absolutely no reason to believe this story, all we got is one man's word and a man whose word ain't worth much from his history. So if you can bring more to the table than Mr Smith has brought I think most of us are going to put this in hoax category.

I even saw on their site, Welcome to the MABRC, the forum BFF doesn't want you to know about.

Simplyskyla, That comment was added after a incident known as "The MABRC foot" got a thread started over here and there where demands to have pictures posted here but those pics where only viewable by MABRC members at the time and then silly accusations of it all being a "recruiting" plot to bring more members to our forum which was not true. Many of our members have logins here too. We have over 900 forum members currently and of those over 300 are orginizational members. One of our deals is to freely share information and this thread is what it is because we share info and this is what we get out of it. Nothing but criticism and inpatience.

GEARMAN, unless you know more than you're telling us there is absolutely no reason to believe this story, all we got is one man's word and a man whose word ain't worth much from his history. So if you can bring more to the table than Mr Smith has brought I think most of us are going to put this in hoax category.

Its true for now that we only have one mans word and if more comes up all will know but to categorize something as a hoax purely on your own opinion with no evidence to prove a hoax makes no sense either. Choose to ignore it if you dont believe, I cant say I "believe" either but rather I am hopeful it is. Declaring things hoaxes with no evidence to make your case is just as bad as a teaser extraordinary claim being made!

Edited by GEARMAN