Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Guest VioletX

I do not understand why any group or person claiming a Bigfoot capture would be miffed at the collective skepticism and sarcasm in the community that has been burned by other reports of body's and proof that happen on a regular basis.

How are we supposed to filter out the hoaxes without even a picture or official statement?

Edited by VioletX

I do not understand why any group or person claiming a Bigfoot capture would be miffed at the collective skepticism and sarcasm in the community that has been burned by other reports of body's and proof that happen on a regular basis.

How are we supposed to filter out the hoaxes without even a picture or official statement?

All I am saying is you can't call something a hoax until it is a proven hoax like 2008 fiasco, that was proven. We are trying to be patient and if nothing better comes up in the next few days it will be really hard to hold out any more hope. Out of our control!!!

Well it's a great way to drive traffic to MABRC that's for sure!

So we can crash our own server! Great plan!

@gearman, I was just surprised because I thought we were all on the same page, regardless of what forum or blog we keep up with. I really enjoy the forums and I have learned alot since being a member, but I have also become more increasingly aware of the rifts that exist among people with the same goal. Just seems silly to me I guess.

Guest VioletX

Gearman, I am sure most of us have no problem waiting to see, but I was referring more to Ed Smith saying he would be keeping any more communications to himself. It sounds like he is either peeved by the comments or it is a good excuse to remove himself from any more involvement in this.

@gearman, I was just surprised because I thought we were all on the same page, regardless of what forum or blog we keep up with. I really enjoy the forums and I have learned alot since being a member, but I have also become more increasingly aware of the rifts that exist among people with the same goal. Just seems silly to me I guess.

Welcome to bigfootery, quickly as you get about the web you will find those groups and mainly individuals that are always at odds with someone else. It gets ugly and since people are involved it will remain a mess. This place is not a problem IMO, it is other people and groups that have some of the bigger egos and problems.

Its true for now that we only have one mans word and if more comes up all will know but to categorize something as a hoax purely on your own opinion with no evidence to prove a hoax makes no sense either. Choose to ignore it if you dont believe, I cant say I "believe" either but rather I am hopeful it is. Declaring things hoaxes with no evidence to make your case is just as bad as a teaser extraordinary claim being made!

Here is my biggest red flag, the BF community is an extremely small world, everyone knows everyone, but I have yet to see one person claim they know anyone on this "Quantra Team", not even a hint of who might be on it. Now sure it's possible that this team is comprised of super hunters who are unknown to everyone, but I just find it hard to swallow that.

And then there's Ed Smith, who is known to make dubious claims in the past, everything points toward a hoax and usually when it does it tends to stay as a hoax.

And nothing would make me happier than to say I wrong on this, believe me.

Edited by Ronnie Bass

Simplyskyla, That comment was added after a incident known as "The MABRC foot" got a thread started over here and there where demands to have pictures posted here but those pics where only viewable by MABRC members at the time and then silly accusations of it all being a "recruiting" plot to bring more members to our forum which was not true.

This isn't the case at all. It was indeed recruiting from our membership when you had to join to see the pictures. What else would it be? If I recall correctly, the only thing silly about the whole situation was the fact that we asked for a reciprocal link on that site, but that request was refused. The only reason I can think of to not publish the photos here - and require visitors from our site to join the MABRC to view them - would be to bolster the numbers of that forum at the expense of the free and open nature of the BFF.

Many of our members have logins here too. We have over 900 forum members currently and of those over 300 are orginizational members. One of our deals is to freely share information and this thread is what it is because we share info and this is what we get out of it. Nothing but criticism and inpatience.

What about the thousands of members we have that aren't MABRC members? Did that forum want to openly share the above-mentioned photos with them, or just MABRC members that post here?

One of our deals is to freely share information

... unless we require BFF members to join to see it on the MABRC, that is.

Maybe you should change that to "Welcome to the MABRC - The forum that requires BFF members to join before seeing our content."

Fishing for members and requiring our members to join to view content - on a site that has vehemently refused to reciprocate - is something that we will put a stop to every time.

• Upvote 1

That is your opinion and your welcomed to it but most of the forum we have is public only some content is not viewable and primarily new investigations that are kept restricted initially as that one was. It was a new investigation at the time that is why is turned out that way. It was not setup or designed around any recruiting but believe what you want. I am trying to keep things factual on this thread best of my ability. Your response reinforces the answer to Simplyskylas question and hence the reason for the comment on the front page.

OKAY PEOPLE

new rule

If you ever have a bigfoot in custody or a body

or an idiotproof picture or video or other CONCLUSIVE evidence

Don't say a word or write a word until you are ready to go public by a public posting of this evidence, all the ducks in a row, lawyered up if needed

Please follow all rules. Don't make me take away your recess

I think the opposite.

Get your video/pictures etc (whatever evidence you have), go online and file a copyright immediately and send hardcopy through registered mail, proof of delivery, all that. Then call up as many respectable bigfoot researchers as you can find on short notice, invite them - beg them - to see and document the entire thing immediately - and then post LIVE if you can. Tweet it, youtube it, blog it and do all you can to get the evidence out there. If you have physical evidence, mail it out to dozens of scientists and friends just in case your freezer gets broken into and your meat stolen in the middle of the night. Share it all before you chicken out, before the MIB-Bigfoot Division shows up if there is one or whatever authorities might have an interest.... Get the information out there, get your name on it if you dare and everyone look at the evidence together...

That is your opinion and your welcomed to it but most of the forum we have is public only some content is not viewable and primarily new investigations that are kept restricted initially as that one was. It was a new investigation at the time that is why is turned out that way. It was not setup or designed around any recruiting but believe what you want. I am trying to keep things factual on this thread best of my ability. Your response reinforces the answer to Simplyskylas question and hence the reason for the comment on the front page.

Actually, when you come on here and promote "private" content on the MABRC, it confirms my statement.

It was not setup or designed around any recruiting but believe what you want.

Then why post information about it here?

I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

I believe all information should be shared freely. Yes indeed the bf community is a small one. If we want to get anywhere, perhaps working together would seem more plausible in obtaining the "ultimate" goal than ripping each other part. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone....just speaking in general.

Don't know if this has been shared, but MM is calling out Quantra.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/12/matt-moneymaker-on-team-quantra-no-they.html

Fasano explains his FLAT humor. ( also calling out Quantra )

http://www.tampataxihack.com/2012/12/team-quantra-does-not-have-a-bigfoot-someone-is-lying.html

Actually, when you come on here and promote "private" content on the MABRC, it confirms my statement.

It was not setup or designed around any recruiting but believe what you want.

Then why post information about it here?

I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

Unless you forgot, the foot debacle started as a excited chatroom conversation here and spun off from that. We didnt start this thread either. I am only posting to try to keep some things straight as they tend to get slanted pretty easy. Your posts give off alot of negative vibes man.