Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Does anyone know where the name quantra came from? Could it be a combination of quad + antra. Quad meaning 4 and antra meaning second. 4 people in the 2nd round of the same group. ( totally getting indiana jones now ) lol I say this whole story should be in a comic book.

Unless you forgot, the foot debacle started as a excited chatroom conversation here and spun off from that. We didnt start this thread either. I am only posting to try to keep some things straight as they tend to get slanted pretty easy. Your posts give off alot of negative vibes man.

Yes, they do, especially when the BFF is painted as the villain in the fiasco. Just as you've said, I'm posting to keep some things straight because they can be easily slanted.

I don't care where or how it started. It was promoted and discussed on our forum. Not once was there a disclaimer by the MABRC stating that the information was private and not viewable to the membership of our forum unless they join. That gives off a lot of negative vibes to me.

Does anyone know where the name quantra came from? Could it be a combination of quad + antra. Quad meaning 4 and antra meaning second. 4 people in the 2nd round of the same group. ( totally getting indiana jones now ) lol I say this whole story should be in a comic book.

Thats a pretty good possibilty but until these last few days we had not heard of them either.

Well, after reading Smith's comments on that other site, I have this to say.

Yeah, we here at BFF are sticklers for demanding proof of something.

Curiosity is our Achille's heel? That may be.

For once, I find myself in agreement with Matt Moneymaker. If there IS a group called Quantra, which I seriously doubt, after reading what you have had to say, Mr. Smith, they do not have a body and the upcoming weeks will see this story fade out like all of the other frauds.

After all, the only confirmation we truly have of this issue is a supposedly top secret email leaked out by you.

I'm not your huckleberry. There is no Daisy.

Edited by AaronD
to remove inflammatory and inappropriate language

This is all semantics anyway as MABRC is probably going to be associated with another hoax. Who'll want to join then?

Seriously, claims of a body and announcements relating to that should be kept under wraps until you can provide proof. I doubt any will ever come from this particular 'event'. Seems like a desperate attention grabbing ploy.

The MABRC actually has some really good people. Like Gearman. I just don't count Smith among that number.

Another claim backed up with.... nothing.

Same stuff, different day.

Moving on....

This is all semantics anyway as MABRC is probably going to be associated with another hoax. Who'll want to join then?

Seriously, claims of a body and announcements relating to that should be kept under wraps until you can provide proof. I doubt any will ever come from this particular 'event'. Seems like a desperate attention grabbing ploy.

Shaun please enlighten me on your use of the word "another" hoax. Back up your claim I want to know what your referring.

Also again Ed is a forum member here and at our forum as well but NOT a member of our research group.

BFF Patron

why 90pages ?

imo, its perhaps like an old saying ive heard ..." if ya cant dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bull......stuff"

That scratch N sniff BS takes time to dry and extra pages to keep 'em from sticking together..... let's the smellcheck work better too

but that is a classic FAIL for sure, no need to engage.

bolding mine, but shaun makes an excellent point here.......drop the build ups,present the final proof & just go BAM! we did it,case closed....without the drama.

unless of course, it is just an attention grabbing ploy.

They are busy thanking Ed Smith... for what might I ask?

I have no opinion about the MABRC one way or another, but if Smith is looking for attention with this one, he is getting all the strokes he needs over there.

Show me the monkey!

Is it too much to ask for a member of Quantra to actually speak and to say yea or nay??? They don't even have to give details. Their silence just proves their complicity in this hoax. If Ed were claiming the BFRO had captured a squatch, you would think ole MM would rush to the nearest microphone to yell "hoax!" It's really that simple, isn't it?

Guest OntarioSquatch

I wonder who these team Quantra people are. I've never heard of them or their group. I know Ed Smith was part of the Original-6 (lol) or something like that, but that no longer exists.

GEARMAN,

Why do you appear to defend this story, if it's out of loyalty or some moral high ground?

Ok you win gee whizz man!

Only defending our group and trying to keep that seperate from Ed's claims as they should be. Not defending the claims only saying we don't have enough info either way to make an informed decision. I really dont want to post on this thread anymore unless something happens later.

Guest VioletX

When are the 48 hours up...tonight in the wee hours of the am I think...If I am correct, Gearman is waiting for that before he makes a judgement call.

I just checked and MABRC forum has 5 pgs on this topic, whilst we have 10 here, something wrong with that! :search: