Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Guest VioletX

The very worst part about this whole thing was Fasano was right, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Violet X

A character in the movie fight club.

lol, I had to google it to figure it out-thanks!

Ok, I am confused...was it Driver Operator who sat down to dinner with Ed Smith??

How does that fit in with all of this, and I am not getting who Robert Paulson is???

Someone fill me in please.

Yeah, V, is was DO who said he had dinner with Ed Smith.

And Robert Paulson is a reference to the Fight Club movie.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=his%20name%20is%20robert%20paulson

Guest Thepattywagon

Let's see.... the cage measures 11.5W x 17.8L x 8.2H, right?

I wonder how many in the 'hoaxing community' we could stuff into one of those.

Of course, it goes without saying the oxygen levels would be drastically reduced. :spiteful:

Guest reelback

Good, Matt. OUT HIM! I am absolutely sure he is reading this thread...May even be posting in it.

I'm certain this is true, no proof, but how wouldn't he be in here? I'd bet he wasn't making it obvious.

The real Ed Smith has been verified by a research associate and me. He's already begun removing much of his private information from the web, but it's all been catalogued and documented in the last few days.

Look, no offense, but why should we believe you've identified him?

Ok, I am confused...was it Driver Operator who sat down to dinner with Ed Smith??

How does that fit in with all of this, and I am not getting who Robert Paulson is???

Someone fill me in please.

DriverOperator claims to know him. I remember reading him saying that.

Do moderators have a position on outing him here? No bother, one of the blogs will out him. Let's substantiate that he's in fact be outed, regardless of his identity.

Edited by reelback

Guest VioletX

Yeah, V, is was DO who said he had dinner with Ed Smith.

And Robert Paulson is a reference to the Fight Club movie.

http://www.urbandict... robert paulson

Maybe DO can tell us if he was Ed at dinner ? I am not understanding if his name really is Ed Smith, but since that is a common name we cannot find him or if he goes by an entirely different name altogether.

I find it convenient that you show up to "verify the truth" of this story but aren't a known public figure. how do you then think that your word verifies this account for anyone.

I've done several searchs on Ed Smith, Orig-6, and quatra. How much fake granite does the company make while waiting for Daisy?

There is in fact no evidence beyond hearsay from unknown parties that suspiciously co-ordinate their "testimony" at opportune time without verifying why their testimony is relevant.

So, "Branco", let me ask- do you have one little piece of verifiable information that verifies you aren't anything more than a puppet used by someone to continue their attention-getting story? Trust me- I've looked. It ain't out there.

Now like the research used to say- like my grandpa used to say- hold onto your shorts- this could get interesting. Cue banjo music and cut to black.

Tim B.

On the Bigfoot Encounters website there are a ton of reports filed by Tal Branco, many go years back. Why are you saying he's some made up character?

Guest OntarioSquatch

lol Hmmm, this reminds me, there's a type II & type III primate on the loose! Someone please locate that missing skunkape!

"Curiosity is their Achilles Heel and We must learn to seduce them with it."

This line was under Ed Smith's signature on the MABRC forums.

Do you think he was referring to Bigfoot or us?

The MABRC isn't responsible for the actions of Ed Smith. Hairy Man pointed this out earlier, and rightfully so. The MABRC members who dealt with Ed were simply trying to get to the truth, and Ed preferred to use their forums as a venue for his claims. That's not the fault of the MABRC.

Two of the major players on the MABRC forum- darkwing and driveroperator both stated they met with Ed and were convinced by the evidence he presented to them that Ed was legitimate. They used their standing to support Ed's crazy story. They have to take some responsibility for this idiocy perpetuating as long as it did.

Tim B.

I'm betting this was well rehearsed and mabrc were/ had to be in on it, right down to the great escape and denial.

I just wish Melissa had interviewed live, this character from the begging as suggested.

The weed would have been weeded out early.

I've shown a few people the evidence that myself and my associate gathered. Maybe they can chime in here as to whether or not they think we've found the guilty party.

As for me, yes, I am very confident that I know exactly who Ed Smith really is.

How could they have met with Ed Smith if Ed Smith does not exist?

I went back and checked; driveroperator stated, on this forum, that he had dinner with him.

Did I miss something?

On the Bigfoot Encounters website there are a ton of reports filed by Tal Branco, many go years back. Why are you saying he's some made up character?

Does anyone else remember the yellow collar? He only speaks up to support the story of the day in the Orig-6 universe.

Tim B.