Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

lol Hmmm, this reminds me, there's a type II & type III primate on the loose! Someone please locate that missing skunkape!

He has a yellow collar right?

Oh sorry, I thought you were reporting this tidbit as if you were in contact with him. I apologize.....is your website "Squatch Unlimited?"

That is where I found the statement.

Tis okay, yes, I am a co-founder of SU. I was in contact with Darren, not Ed.

How many more implosions can the bf community take before this whole circus itself self implodes also.

Sierra steak.... Boom!

Daisy in a box.... Boom!

Ketchum DNA.... Boom! Well maybe anyway.

Yet he always follows his stories with hearsay confirmation. And he's still trying to keep the story alive despite what you've hinted at. He's either gullible or involved.

Tim B.

Don't you get it yet; I don't know Ed Smith, but I do know a little about their Arkansas operation. If you want to read BS; skip my posts. If you want REAL BS, keeping hammering away Tim, but you've missed all the nails so far. Do yourself a favor, see a shrink, or return to your home plantet.

Guest VioletX

Branco, so can you please tell us what you know about the Arkansas operation, and what you can discern from this Ed's story so far?

Guest SquatchinNY

This thread is exploding. There are a few answers I would like.

1. Who is Ed Smith, does he exist?

2. Is Quantra real?

3. Was anyone from the BFF involved?

4. Is the MABRC responsible.

How can Matt Pruitt have info that Ed Smith is a hoaxer and yet you know about his Arkansas operation? Who's lying- the guy investigating Ed or the guy confirming his fake operation?

Tim B.

I've shown a few people the evidence that myself and my associate gathered. Maybe they can chime in here as to whether or not they think we've found the guilty party.

As for me, yes, I am very confident that I know exactly who Ed Smith really is.

How did you find out in relatively short order who he was compared to MABRC who has met him, dined with him and seen his evidence and claims to have never known?

Not right now. Waiting to see what happens. I will say that the pieces of the puzzle are certainly fitting into place nicely. I think the "stuff" is about to hit the fan for the new and old players, but we won't hear or see much of it on this wall.

I'm not sure what your holding back, but I hope it's more than just clever story telling on an online blog...

I'm baking some chocolate chip cookies to eat while trying to follow all this - but in the mean time, can someone please tell me what this "yellow collar", that's been referenced a few times, is? I feel like I'm watching an overly complicated action/thriller/suspense movie. This is damned confusing for someone who doesn't "know" all the characters!

Martin,

I suppose you'd prefer that I disclose this guy's personal information on a public forum?

I don't think that is the best course of action at this point. I would much prefer that he apologize to the people that he misled and admit that he was fabricating stories.

Wish I could agree 100%, but maybe this guy needs to be made an example of to deter future non-sense?