Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

gotafeeling -

Re: Yellow Collar

Branco claimed that he received a report of a type III ( don't ask me) running down by a river that had escaped from one of these facilities. It had on a yellow tracking collar but the batteries were dead.

It was real cryptic and hard to follow.

Here is the post:

Mr. D.b, Et Al: Your Missing Skunk Ape Has Been Located.

A "head'-up' regarding the Type III unclassified primate which your Capture/Research group trapped (reportedly in northern Alabama) and somewhat recently relocated and then released on your L------- Project lands. As you are well aware, the tracking transmitter (attached to a bright yellow neck collar) is either defective or damaged, as your crew (including the group of biologists that came over from the VA area for a couple of weeks) have be unable to locate the animal or receive a radio signal from the transmitter.

Just so you know, the animal is alive and fending very well for itself. and seems to enjoy catching fish to eat. It's still in the county, and only a few miles from your base camp/underground complex.

Is the other Type III still accounted for? Were they trapped in Cullman County, Winston County or along the Black Warrior. Just curious.

Since I have no other way to communicate with you at this time, and you happen to care to exchange info, send me a PM with a phone number.

Edited by Martin

Branco, so can you please tell us what you know about the Arkansas operation, and what you can discern from this Ed's story so far?

I know nothing about Ed Smith. I do not know if he has any connection at all to the Bigfoot related activities in southern AR. Neither I, nor others can ascertain the real names of some of those involved down there. I plan to return to the area when the weather breaks. Hope to get a little more info.

gotafeeling -

Re: Yellow Collar

Branco claimed that he received a report of a type III ( don't ask me) running down by a river that had escaped from one of these facilities. It had on a yellow tracking collar but the batteries were dead.

It was real cryptic and hard to follow.

Here is the post:

Mr. D.b, Et Al: Your Missing Skunk Ape Has Been Located.

A "head'-up' regarding the Type III unclassified primate which your Capture/Research group trapped (reportedly in northern Alabama) and somewhat recently relocated and then released on your L------- Project lands. As you are well aware, the tracking transmitter (attached to a bright yellow neck collar) is either defective or damaged, as your crew (including the group of biologists that came over from the VA area for a couple of weeks) have be unable to locate the animal or receive a radio signal from the transmitter.

Just so you know, the animal is alive and fending very well for itself. and seems to enjoy catching fish to eat. It's still in the county, and only a few miles from your base camp/underground complex.

Is the other Type III still accounted for? Were they trapped in Cullman County, Winston County or along the Black Warrior. Just curious.

Since I have no other way to communicate with you at this time, and you happen to care to exchange info, send me a PM with a phone number.

Isn't that the one that, hmmm... how shall I put this, perhaps "rode the short bus"?

Isn't that the one that, hmmm... how shall I put this, perhaps "rode the short bus"?

Was thinking that while reading it, surely nobody thinks that's true in any way, shape or form?

I apologize for my earlier posts because I'm now officially declaring "Shennanigans" on this topic. It's gotten too SCI-FI channel for even this newbie to handle.

Edited by Hwy91

I think that Rockape was referring to the fact that Branco later claimed in 12 page long thread that Type III was the dumbest of the North American Hominids and the North Western Sasquatch was a Type I and smarter.

Hence Type III ride the short bus.

Week-and-a-half later and still nothing.

Lying liars.

Attention-seekers seeking attention.

There should be some real accountability, like public flogging.

Agreed.

Guest roblester

As someone who was named to be on the "bridging group", I spoke with DW by phone. DW was totally upfront with me about the entire issue - that they had seen no evidence, they had nothing to go on, and all they were trying to do was help if needed. I can guarantee you that neither he nor the MABRC were a part of this - this rests squarely on Ed Smith's shoulders.

Yes they were. If they want to convince people otherwise, they should start explaining why they said they met him. They should also prove he is real.....They defended " Ed Smith " to the hilt, including booting anyone that questioned Ed on their site, and following people to other forums to attack them, and when that was stopped, resorted to attacking on facebook.....That is not how people that are " not involved " act......Not one admin or mod on this site had any issues with anyone questioning anything. For that, nothing but respect to BFF.

It is up to MABRC to show in good faith that they will not put up with these shenanigans from anyone including Ed Smith.

If MABRC wants to restore their name they need to publicly distance themselves from Smith. They must prove that he is in fact not a MABRC member and a real separate living person. They must ban him from their forums and remove all references to his research.

If MABRC does not take these steps I believe it is up to the BF community at large to handle this. MABRC should be ostracized and banned from all media outlets. No more posting on the BFF, no more being guests on podcasts, no more mention on the BFE.

It is time for either MABRC or the Bigfoot Community to step up to the plate on this. I hope that one of them does.

Personally, people need to go back to the start of the thread. Consideering MABRC deleted the topic a while back, people can not witness how they defended Ed. ( I have it copied though. )....MABRC needs to pay for their actions. By paying, I mean people need to wake up and smell the roses. ( it is not roses that have smelled )....People need to ignore them completley.....I know I will, and I have. The Bigfoot community needs to wake up, and the people that are serious, and do care, need to ban together, and weed out the bad apples.

Kudos to the MABRC for stepping up and doing the right thing !

What?......Making up Ed Smith ( possibly, and most likely ), at the very least defending him, to a point of attacking critics?......Kudos for this hoax?.....Kudos for throwing Dr. Jeff Meldrums name into it?...Kudos for throwing Steve Kulls into it?

If MABRC were to get Kudos, it would have been the second " Ed Smith " posted it, and stood along everyone else and said " show us evidence Ed "......Then, and only then they could have let it go this far.

The MABRC isn't responsible for the actions of Ed Smith. Hairy Man pointed this out earlier, and rightfully so. The MABRC members who dealt with Ed were simply trying to get to the truth, and Ed preferred to use their forums as a venue for his claims. That's not the fault of the MABRC.

Yes they are. They are the only outlet for Ed Smith. They were the only forums you can find him on. If Ed Smith has so much money, why did he not make a website for himself, or at least pay for a server for MABRC, since they use a home built one. ( they say it, not me )

This thread is exploding. There are a few answers I would like.

1. Who is Ed Smith, does he exist?

2. Is Quantra real?

3. Was anyone from the BFF involved?

4. Is the MABRC responsible.

My answers from the beginning, and even after the evidence.

1. Who is Ed Smith, does he exist?....... A made up person.

2. Is Quantra real?.........As real as Ed Smith

3. Was anyone from the BFF involved?.....Absolutley not, unless they were also ( higher ) members of MABRC.

4. Is the MABRC responsible......100% responsible.

Certain Members of MABRC should also apologize to a few members here, and other people they chased around and attacked for asking fair questions.....That would be a start, although may not be good enough.

Edited by roblester

They did meet him. He's a real person. He's just not who he says he is.

They met with him, and I can only assume that they told him that they wouldn't disclose the nature of their meeting on the internet. They kept their word, which means that they've been much more honest about it than Ed was.

You're barking up the wrong tree by attacking the MABRC guys. You should be more concerned with Ed Smith, and outing his claims.

In other words: the MABRC members only wanted to get to the truth, which is why they met with Ed, and why they allowed him to talk about his research on their forums.

You've never trusted someone who let you down, roblester?

Roblester

MABRC banned Smith today on their forums. Smith is a real person and not someone made up by MABRC.

If you knew the history of Smith you might understand there were very good reasons to think he knew alot about the subject and I don't blame MABRC for deeming him as credible.

Today they apparently discovered information that made them seriously question his claims. They did the right thing banning him from their forums.

Guest reelback

I've shown a few people the evidence that myself and my associate gathered. Maybe they can chime in here as to whether or not they think we've found the guilty party.

As for me, yes, I am very confident that I know exactly who Ed Smith really is.

Share an IP address with mods if you have it. May help.

How many more implosions can the bf community take before this whole circus itself self implodes also.

There are two worlds of this so called "community". The real world, that goes into the field, and seems to get along just fine. This little silly fiasco... means as much to them and to me, as what I flushed down the toilet after supper.

Then there is the continuing warring world of cyber bigfootery. They will go at each other, until they've had enough, and save more for next time. The players, factions, and loyalties might shift around some, but it all ain't going nowhere. Anything that "implodes", will just resurface again later. Anyway... that's what I've noted, since becoming interested in the topic.

Edited by imonacan