Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Any MABRC members on the BFF? What say you about all of this? Credibility is dwindling by the minute..

Yes I am, I have received 2 emails in the last half hour calling for damage conrol meeting asking all memebers to contribute, I just hope that thy can save face on the dram as it unfolds

Edited by yowiie

Any MABRC members on the BFF? What say you about all of this? Credibility is dwindling by the minute..

Seems the players in this are curiously quite.

I am sickened at how the MABRC treats the BFF, but that is not the point.,

Agreed, that petty little "The Forum the BFF doesn't want you to know about" shows their mindset. This is all obviously been a ploy by them to drive people to their site. As far as I'm concerned, their name is mud.

Guest spurfoot

It is easy for a forensic investigator to read back over this forum thread and see who is involved in a possible homocide coverup. Soon the forum staff will be receiving subpoenas. Any bets ?

I respect Matt's decision not to release the name. If he is not releasing it now, he has a good reason. I feel comfort in at least knowing some of the truth...that Ed Smith is a fake!

I think spurfoot is saying the whole thing is true but now needs to be hushed up do to the outcome of DNA test etc. because it was actually a human.

WOW

Why on earth would you honor a commitment not to share anything in public when you've confirmed that the party involved had been not only lying to you for years but also using you as a springboard for attention for his shenanigans.

SquatchinNY there is no Orig - 6. How can you have their names? Where did you get them from? Are they Bo, Luke, ******, Uncle Jessie, Boss Hogg, and Enos?

Tim B.

I think spurfoot is saying the whole thing is true but now needs to be hushed up do to the outcome of DNA test etc. because it was actually a human.

WOW

Hahaha. Ok.