Searching For Bigfoot In Oregon

I don't think Madison posts here anymore, Joe. But her stuff was great, and I sure do miss her. (Your posts are great, too. Have enjoyed them very much!)

I chatted with Madison frequently when she was here and miss her.  With minimal effort you can pinpoint her BF location if you read her posts.  I think it took me about 2 minutes using Google maps.  

• 4 weeks later...

Today I went to the Silver Falls Country Store to see if there were any new bigfoot sightings reported. Possibly from someone hunting in or around the Abiqua Basin or from a visitor at Silver Falls State Park. The man at the counter said NO ONE has reported anything new. The Abiqua Basin used to be a real hot area in the 1980's and 90's.

• 1 month later...

Hello Madison and have been following some of your posts. We are here in Coos Bay, and I have had some of the same experiences that you've had. One possible sighting but just a quick flash of movement. I've interviewed 4 eye witnesses.

The whistling part just floored me one evening and still can't believe it was a BF but had to have been.

Hello George,

I'm new to the forum, and I'm trying to get a handle on how people are interacting on it.  I'm just curious why in your members profile you said you've never had an encounter with a Sasquatch type creature?  Your experience sounds rather encounterish to me.  I would say it was... that's all. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm always intrigued by little snippets like this. Makes you really wonder exactly what happened during those missing three hours, and what forced this electronic device to malfunction so. From reports I've seen, certainly not an isolated incident. All part of what makes chasing the big fella so fascinating!

After 5 1/2 hours of recording the parabolic quits recording then starts again at 8 1/2 hours, just 30 minutes before I woke up. It's never done that before.