Incidents That Happened In The Field, You Can't Explain.. But Want To Know More About

Sadly I don't have anything to add, but this a really cool thread.  These must be the experiances that are not included in a lot of the accounts you hear about.  You know - "and some other stuff happened".  Keep em coming!

Edited by Arrowhead

Thanks Rockape for your reply.  Agreed, it is curious about the skin being up like that.  I find deer kills often here and have found two dead fox as well.  Never one with the skin pulled up though.  I suppose it is possible with two coyotes pulling different directions on the same kill?  You are right, it would be very interesting to hear what a wildlife expert knows on this.  I am not sure I want to put the pics up, it seems creepy.

Oh, just curious if anyone knows if a large bobcat can take down an adult deer?  Are bobcats something to a human to worry about?  

Nathan, you saw something similar?

Edited by shuseby

Guest Cervelo

Lets see it!!!

I've never seen a deer kill like this before was missing heart, lungs ect

71CD59C7-2F7A-4D7E-9D38-DFDA09FA732A-207

Edited by Cervelo

shuesby, they'd be no more creepy that what Cervelo just posted. We all have our grown up pants on, show us the pics.

And that's an interesting pic Cervelo, no doubt, but easily explained. Something pulling or rolling the skin completely is a different matter. Could be done I suppose in a tug of war between predators, but not likely.

Edited by Rockape

Guest Cervelo

When I visited this site with others we concluded what we thought did this. We had the advantage of some previous experience with other kills at this location.

But lets wait and see what the group thinks!

Looking right now for my cable to download the pics into my computer. My son used it and neglected to put it back.  Lol Elaine, you may feel just as disappointed as you do when you watch Finding Bigfoot when you actually see them!

I will have them up in a few, sorry for the delay :)

Rock ape, please explain it to me, 'cuz I've never seen anything like that.

That makes two of us Elaine.

====================

There are reports of people seeing BF's carrying deer with the skin pulled up, or "rolled up" like a person would do their shirt sleeve. I've seen a couple of old reports from Native Americans, and our own NathanFooter saw the same thing when he had his encounter. Nathan's story is posted here somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.

Here's Nathan's sighting, he mentions it in there somewhere.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/34739-my-michigan-sighting/

Edited by Rockape

post-2243-0-79405000-1368826340_thumb.jpHope you can tell by the pictures what I was talking about.  One is the Coyote and the other is the small dog.  The others are interesting trees found in the area very close to the creek.  They loose detail in the photos, the one tree was shattered and splintered where it was forced down, by what I dont know.  I also found a deer kill yesterday and have photos, only the bones left.

post-2243-0-61030500-1368825410_thumb.jppost-2243-0-26220600-1368825485_thumb.jppost-2243-0-77862800-1368825683_thumb.jppost-2243-0-74990400-1368825790_thumb.jp

post-2243-0-24071200-1368826036_thumb.jp

Edited by shuseby

I can't tell by that photo much about the coyote carcass, other than it has been there awhile. The one I refer to were fresh kills. The trees just look like normal wind damage. That does look like a domestic dog skull though. Strange it's there. Any roadways or other homes nearby?

Yes homes nearby.  The coyote was very dry.  I should have flipped it and took a picture from that angle, it was the skin side with no hair.  The trees are bigger than they look, very big and very old.  Thanks for the input on the trees.  The deer kill I found was about 100 yards from the trees .  The discs in the spine were still moist.