2013 Texas Bigfoot Conference

Bipto

I seem to have dropped off the "wacko" radar this last week, but security for all attending is much appreciated.

I hope to see some of you BFF members there. I've got a great program all ready to go, and you'll see why the dear lady we call Patty is real beyond any doubt. New stuff, not posted here or presented publicly anywhere before.

Looking forward to this event, and chatting with some of you at the Friday Night social.

Bill

Guest Orygun

Do these type of events get recorded for later playback? It's not hard these days to do online pay-per-view as an additional revenue stream. No overhead from DVD production either.

If people will pay $30 for a useless report about horny lemurs they will pay at least that much for intelligent presentations.

The NAWAC plans on posting a video of my presentation on Operation Persistance along with the panel discussion that followed the day's presentations. Not sure about timing yet, but I'll post a link here with they're done. They will be free of charge.

Guest Orygun

The NAWAC plans on posting a video of my presentation on Operation Persistance along with the panel discussion that followed the day's presentations. Not sure about timing yet, but I'll post a link here with they're done. They will be free of charge.

Will you throw in a DNA report with "extraordinary evidence" for $30?

Thanks much Bipto! Looking forward to that.

• 4 weeks later...

Bipto

I seem to have dropped off the "wacko" radar this last week, but security for all attending is much appreciated.

I hope to see some of you BFF members there. I've got a great program all ready to go, and you'll see why the dear lady we call Patty is real beyond any doubt. New stuff, not posted here or presented publicly anywhere before.

Looking forward to this event, and chatting with some of you at the Friday Night social.

Bill

Is this new stuff available for review, I have been to the Munns Report web site and cant seem to find it there?

Thanks, gp

edit: found it

Edited by deernelk

No, the three videos we've released are the only three that will be released. We don't have permission from the other presenters to do so.