The Defenders Of Bob Heironimus.

Guest Kerchak

This is relatively recent @ ~14:50-ish

and to Greg Long :

"Well, yeah, I can comment on that. I know Bob. He's been a friend of mine for a long time, but as far as I'm concerned, he was not there that I know of, and I don't think he was there at all. And probably he's tryin' to make a buck. These guys are coming out of the wall saying they've been in a suit down in Northern California."

"I'd say the story Bob has come up with is pretty far-fetched as far as I'm concerned. You know, I've confronted Bob on that. I've said, 'Hey, what's going on?' But he won't talk to me about it. We're still friends. He just lives a little ways from me. I've worked with him, and I've done things with Bob. I've rode horses with him. But this thing that he's telling all the people around that he was in a suit in Northern California, it kind of just don't make much sense to me"

"I used to trust Bob a lot. But then lately the whole family and him kind of prevaricates. They think things. You know, I don't make statements against my friends or neighbours, but this kind of thing is out of proportion as far as I'm concerned."

If someone knows which conference Gimlin did the "Look me in the eye" theatrics, please share *

* https://www.youtube....h?v=d3tNplSxPfo there it is

Edited by Interdasting
  • gigantor unlocked this topic