Sign in to follow this  

What Would It Take.....?

Guest Kerchak

There's plenty of EVIDENCE.

Your emotional dam just refuses to consider it.

This section is all about one particular excellent piece of evidence which actually has some scientific backing/support,

It's of no real importance what you state. You, like me, are of no real relevance either way.

Just as many skeptics and cynics have a need to believe it's a man in a suit and not a sasquatch.

The irony of this is lost on you.

Yeah, just as lost as you are in a search for a mythical creature.

There's plenty of EVIDENCE.

No, there is plenty of suspected hoaxes and frauds.

This section is all about one particular excellent piece of evidence which actually has some scientific backing/support

It is such excellent evidence, that almost no-one outside of people interested in Cryptozoology gives it a second thought.

It is such compelling evidence, that it is contested within the Bigfoot community itself as to it's validity.

Something's not adding up here.. hmm.. :mda:

Guest Kerchak

Yeah, just as lost as you are in a search for a mythical creature.

I'm not searching for anything. I live in England.

At least I don't waste my time on something which I think is nonsense. Who is the real person with a dilemma here?

:crying: Ah yes, the believer "go to" when they have nothing else to say, "why are you here"?. Do you see the "irony" in someone living in england questioning why I'm here? I don't owe you or anyone else a reason for me being here, got it? Shouldn't you be off looking for Hogwarts...

I could read Theagenes and Kerchak go back and forth with real intelligent arguments on every topic. Each is supported by facts and research (like reading wikipedia :sarcastichand: ), good stuff.

...but what is all this other crap

Back on topic....For me It is going to take a body to come down off the fence

Guest Primate

[

Look, I make it a point to try and stay away from the PGF forum simply because, I've found thru the years, that this is one thing believer's really need. If you think the look back is "extraordinary", some slanted gif(one of the million) sweaty put together, the opinion of two scientists(when countless others disagree), and patty makes andre the giant "look like a milk fed puppy" we just completely disagree. BTW what do you think are the height and weights of patty vs. andre the giant.

And no Austin I'm not kidding, but that was a very well thoughtout post.

Well , how very considerate of you to stay away from the "believers" need to have their fuzzy Bigfoot lady . Such restraint and compassion too to keep your myth-slaying laser intellect away long enough for us to have our "faith". I mean think of what could happen ,"dreams crushed , lives ruined ,children devestated and small dogs kicked". Belief in the PGF MUST be the only thing we footers really need..So Thanks..

Now for some reality: I don't need to believe in Bigfoot and I don't need Patty to believe in Bigfoot . I've tracked 18 inch prints north of Willow Creek and 20 inch prints thru 2 feet of snow in the Sierras . I've been howled at ,growled at and a buncha other stuff you've shown no capacity to get your head around .

My interest in the PGF is from the point of view of anatomy and physiology in that it is an excellent filmed example of a relic hominid . I also greatly enjoy sweaty's Gifs and Bill Munns multidisciplinary efforts to draw more and more information from the film .

We do completely disagree about the film .But , it's likely my backround in human anatomy and my eye for movement is deeper then yours . And , so far you've said nothing to change my mind . So who are these " countless " scientists ? How much time did they actually spend on the film ? What did they look at and how did they reach their conclusions ? Put up or shut up .Name 2 that spent as much time with it as Grover Krantz or had as much experience with human locomotion as Donskoy ..

Untill Bill resolves the lens issue to HIS satisfaction I'm going to refrain from statements about Patty's height and weight . In the meantime , take a look at Andre in the Six Million Dollar Man and see if you can spot the differences between his thighs , chest and shoulders and Patty's .

• Upvote 1

But , it's likely my backround in human anatomy and my eye for movement is deeper then yours .

It's thAn buckoo. The PGF has been beaten and rehashed to death, so I really don't care about more of the same arguments. My simple question to you is, probably 99% of americans have seen the video, so why do such a high percentage of those not believe in bigfoot...is your eye and background better than all of those that still do not believe in BF?

roguefooter

^^^Do you base your opinions on majorities? Or do you think for yourself? I don't see any kind of validation in a majority opinion. It's a pointless argument.

No, there is plenty of suspected hoaxes and frauds.

Glass half full / half empty argument.

Edited by roguefooter

Yes I think for myself, and I think patty is a man in a suit, I think patterson was a fraud, and I think that no proof of bigfoot in the 45 years since should lead a reasonably intelligent person to see their is nothing to find. What do you think about that?

roguefooter

I think it's just your personal opinion. What else should I think?

Edited by roguefooter

Guest Kerchak

I could read Theagenes and Kerchak go back and forth with real intelligent arguments on every topic. Each is supported by facts and research (like reading wikipedia :sarcastichand: ), good stuff.

...but what is all this other crap

Just people of few words who like to come in and get a rise out of folks by saying............."yeah, well bigfoot doesn't exist, neener neener neener". I have no idea why they get their kicks doing this. Now I can't tell them to bugger off, because that's against forum riles....but I sure wish they would bugger off and leave the inane points for the kindergarten.

Sign in to follow this