A Good Fake?

"but wondering why the awkward pose when "it" turned to the side"

To get people to wonder if it might be real.

The awkward pose certainly did the opposite of making me think it was real.

Guest reelback

The awkward pose certainly did the opposite of making me think it was real.

+1

That vid is a joke

dmaker

No doubt soon FB/FB will tell us how many points it confirms on.

#1 Skyla- i edited your post to insert a version of the YT video that embeds in the post, rather than the link that takes you to YT.. (just easier to watch)

#2 The person who uploaded the video has 3 other vids on his/her channel, 2 of which are "school projects" dealing with animation, and visual effects etc... so that in itself should be pretty "telling".....

#3 I think it had kind of a female body form to it (hips, butt area, overall height and build etc....) so the "gymnast" theory might not be too off the mark- maybe he got a school mate to dress up in costume and assist in the production of this video?

Doc Holliday

not a bad way for an aspiring film guy to get the shapely young gymnast alone in the woods.."hey,lets film a vid...here,wear this"

Isn't it amazing that Patterson had such an easy time pulling it off? I mean here we have the most unbelievable technology and open and free access to all sorts of information and no one can come with anything that equals what he did in the modern era? Boy I wish he was around to teach these kids a thing or two.

adam2323

Well said Cornelius...its getting super silly with some of these vids

Lets see the subject shakes like a human athlete right before running. The lean and run is also very human to me. I'd like to see the subject in some under armor compression pants rather than a bigfoot suit, she has a nice rear :wild:

JiggyPotamus

I think I remember seeing this video the other day, although I do not remember where. I search for new Youtube vids, so maybe that is where I saw it. I remember that I dismissed it though. The arm length and proportion is that of a human, and the stance and run look human as well. To me it just looked like someone in some type of dark full body suit going from a dead stop to a sprint. It even looks like a person does when they sprint. Sasquatch do not usually sprint either, nor do they let someone get THAT close to them without noticing. It can happen, but I don't imagine it would look like this, lol.