Chautauqua Lake Bigfoot Expo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was just wondering how many of our members plan to attend the 2013 Chautauqua Lake Bigfoot Expo. I got in early on a couple of tickets, as I'm told they're selling fast. I wasn't at last years event, but I hear it was awesome! Steve Kulls will be speaking, as well as Melissa, and Bob Gimlin. For info and ticket sales, go to http://www.chautauqualakebigfoot.com/

Hope to see you all there!

Aaron

Admin

Looks pretty interesting.

Guest Patty3

Thanks Aaron it sounds like fun I'm going to try and make it to that one I love Chautauqua lake. Maybe I'll see you there..

I've never been there, so it should be interesting.......they're expecting 800 for the presentation day (28th) but I'm psyched about it!

Last year was fantastic, and Chautauqua lake is a beautiful place. FYI the Chautauqua Inn and Suites is worth every penny. They are actual suites. Last year they had a special room rate for the conference - so if you call them about a room ask if they have any discounts for the Bigfoot Expo !!!

Peter Weimer (organizer of the conference) did a heck of a job last year -- and he isn't even a bigfooter. If anyone is interested in renting cabins --- check out his site Wewanchu cottages. The property sits right on Chautauqua lake - and there are bonfires every night. Absolutely a wonderful place.

Edited by Melissa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sure will--look foreward to seeing Steve KUlls again, and meeting Melissa, and our own njjohn ;) And AJ, my son, wants to meet Bob Gimlin. I'll post pics I promise :) Oh, my wife got AJ a hat "Bigfoot ate my homework" LOLOLOL AND, I got him a custom t-shirt "Squatcher in training" with a bigfoot beside a little foot--artwork done by NathanFooter

Don't forget - there is a whole weekend of events. Friday night is a town hall meeting, Saturday we are doing classes, and Sunday is the Conference. :)

I look forward to seeing those of you who will be attending!! Make sure you say HI :)