Chautauqua Lake Bigfoot Expo

Drew,are you being your usually charming self and directing that last post towards me? No harm done if you were, just wondering if my sarcasim detector is functioning.

No such disruption from what I could tell. Everyone was cool and we had a great time!  I knew Steve from before, now I have met Melissa and njjohn in person....and Bob Gimlin ;)  I wish I could spend a whole week and weekend there. The place is beautiful! 

I hear ya there Aaron - that is a beautiful area. I didn't notice any disruptions either. That's one thing I like the most about this conference - no issues - just bigfoot :) 

Melissa or anyone, is this an annual conference? It might have been mentioned earlier, I didn't see it though. Might be one I add to my list for next year.

Thanks!

KB

This was the 2nd year for this conference. Time will tell if he puts on one next year. 

You will be able to watch this years event. Peter had all 3 days filmed. So, in a few days it should be up on the website. I will post a link when it's up. :) 

I think this is the link to purchase the video from last years conference   http://www.chautauqualakebigfoot.com/

- but it looks like the same link from the hompage. IF this does not take you directly to the page for the video, scroll down the main page and click on the link where it says "Guest Speakers below are from our May 6th, 2012 Chautauqua Lake Bigfoot Expo Speakers available on Streaming Video..."

post-17666-0-17802700-1367890498_thumb.j

Here is Bob G. with my son and I, at the expo. My son had his picture taken with other members of the forum, but I won't post those without their permission ;)

• 2 weeks later...