Suit Possibly Key To Final Hoax Proof

xspider1

I thought of some other possible titles for this thread:

'Alleged Suit Possibly Key to Alleged Hoax Proof' or,

'Alleged Witness to Alleged Hoax Possibly Key to Alleged Hoax Proof' or, my favorite:

'Alleged Suit Possibly Key to Alleged Witness to Alleged Hoax Proof of Alleged Hoax'

Either way, flooding the internet with misdirection will never solve a mystery.

• Upvote 2

^ LOL

But while the hoax is technically alleged, we must conclude from Bill's statements that there is a real suit. And from the fact of the suit, can discuss why it has not been made available. And while the conclusions are conjecture, it is a reasonable inference that only justification for hesitancy in unveiling the suit is because it would have some impact once revealed. I see good reasons *THE* suit would have such an impact. I see no reasons a suit not used in the filming of PGF would cause an impact.

So it is a germane line of inquiry. Examining people's behavior may allow us to draw stronger conclusions OF PROBABILITY than the attempts to see subjective muscle herniations or pad folds in grainy film.

My premise: It is more probable that any suit acknowledged by both a skeptic and an advocate to exist and to be in the possession of a key PGF player that cannot or will not be made available for scrutiny and cannot be discussed or disclosed is a suit used by someone in the PGF, compared to the probability that it is an unrelated suit or post-PGF fabrication that must, for some reason, remain totally secretive.

Bill

Actually, just to be clear, when I refer to this thing, I usually write "the suit" in quotes to characterize that I am quoting another person who says its a suit. I haven't seen it for myself so I cannot say it is with true certainty. I am confident there really is something, yes, and i am equally confident it is connected to the PGF saga in some way. But that's as much as I will allow even myself to speculate about, until such time as I actually see this thing for myself.

I'm going to make an effort to see it, I have a plan, and the plan is being run by some other people who's support I need to accomplish this. That's where it stands. But as to the plan, since the suit isn't at a Burger King, I can't have it my way and just walk in and have a look.

Bill

Guest thermalman

Who is saying the suit is in the possession of a key PGF player? Who's to say the suit is a nothing costume, owned by a nobody?

This suit business was beaten to death in Kit's thread.

Edited by thermalman

SweatyYeti

^ LOL

But while the hoax is technically alleged, we must conclude from Bill's statements that there is a real suit. And from the fact of the suit, can discuss why ............

Really?? Without any 'Hard Data', Hard Data....to back-up Bill's statements???

Edited to add:

Bill wrote....very recently:

Actually, just to be clear, when I refer to this thing, I usually write "the suit" in quotes to characterize that I am quoting another person who says its a suit.

I haven't seen it for myself so I cannot say it is with true certainty. I am confident there really is something, yes, and i am equally confident it is connected to the PGF saga in some way. But that's as much as I will allow even myself to speculate about, until such time as I actually see this thing for myself.

Sorry, HD...but, until I have more information, upon which to form some degree of 'solid conclusion'....I can't, and won't, form one. :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

xspider1

^^ I totally agree. It's too bad that anyone looking for actual information will see this thread and waste their time thinking that there is something to see here. Sorry, HDL but, that's the truth.

Never before has there been so much speculation about a PGf hoax claim. Maybe someone connected to someone who is connected to the PGf has a Bigfoot suit, Ooooo k, it would actually surprise me if no one connected to anyone connected to the film had anything. Kit said that the Blevins' suit was 'close' so, he might be convinced of pretty much anything, as long as that anything was 'hoax related'. lol There's still nothing to see in regard to any alleged PGF hoax. No worries, I guess we can wait another 45 years or so and just see what happens.

Edited by xspider1

SweatyYeti

^

Glad you agree, xspider... :) Btw, I like your (alleged) alternate 'thread titles', above... :thumbsup:

Edited by SweatyYeti

xspider1

Thanks, Sweaty! And, as I've said before, your calf flex comparison (depicted in your sig line) takes the cake. No costume does that, it is an excellent part of the existing and not hypothetical Final Proof of No Hoax.

Edited by xspider1

SweatyYeti

^

You're welcome, XS... :)

Yeah, that 'calf flexion' is a difficult "suit feature" to replicate. ;)

It's been 45 years with no replication of "the Patty suit"....and, I'm guessin' that it's going to be years before we even see individual features, such as the calf muscle, replicated! :lol:

roguefooter

Actually, just to be clear, when I refer to this thing, I usually write "the suit" in quotes to characterize that I am quoting another person who says its a suit. I haven't seen it for myself so I cannot say it is with true certainty. I am confident there really is something, yes, and i am equally confident it is connected to the PGF saga in some way. But that's as much as I will allow even myself to speculate about, until such time as I actually see this thing for myself.

Personally Bill, knowing how persuasive Kitakaze can be I wouldn't put much confidence into his words. Until you actually see something or speak to the supposed involved parties, then I would take it all with a grain of salt.

Primate:

There is some truth to Kit's fear. regret I can't elaborate, but what prompted his fear is real and part of the complication.

Bill

I know you can't go into detail, but I just want to make sure I'm hearing this right: are you implying that Kita has been or is being threatened with some sort of direct harm over all this?

Also, there's a curious misconception that makeup people are under some professional ethics obligation to keep secrets. They aren't. Maybe if they did disguise work for the CIA, but for a plain job, and not for a big studio which has the lawyers to sue if there's some kind of NDA, there really isn't any logical motivation for a master suit-builder to keep it a secret if he really did do Patty. That just isn't the way the industry works.

I think people are subconsciously conflating "movie magic" (FX) with stage magic, where the practitioners do take an oath not to reveal either theirs or others' techniques to non-magicians.

This forum spends a great deal of time parsing a great many speculative theories. Not to mention the posts devoted to dissecting tiny nuances such as Gimlin's verbal discrepancies, e.g. 1 week vs 3 weeks. Just look at the fragile assertions regarding variations in Bob H.'s statements, varations that many believe render him entirely discredited.

Rather than hang my hat on something that requires the protagonists to be free of human foibles, I am scrutinizing the process that has taken place during the attempt to unveil new evidence that may have a profound impact on the PGF.

I find Bill extraordinarily competent at confirming and clarifying the premises tendered, so I'm not too worried that my threads will be too one-sided or inordinately time wasting.

To my mind, resolution is in a three-way race between:

- Biological evidence that surfaces from a lucky field researcher

- The unveiling of the true suit used in the PGF

- The creation of a QUALITY replication suit with which we can shoot recreation footage with a K-100 to compare against the PGF to determine the degree of "musculature" movement, glute movement, etc. that can be seen.

I don't think any other path will shift majority opinion in a major way.

^ LOL

But while the hoax is technically alleged, we must conclude from Bill's statements that there is a real suit. And from the fact of the suit, can discuss why it has not been made available. And while the conclusions are conjecture, it is a reasonable inference that only justification for hesitancy in unveiling the suit is because it would have some impact once revealed. I see good reasons *THE* suit would have such an impact. I see no reasons a suit not used in the filming of PGF would cause an impact.

So it is a germane line of inquiry. Examining people's behavior may allow us to draw stronger conclusions OF PROBABILITY than the attempts to see subjective muscle herniations or pad folds in grainy film.

My premise: It is more probable that any suit acknowledged by both a skeptic and an advocate to exist and to be in the possession of a key PGF player that cannot or will not be made available for scrutiny and cannot be discussed or disclosed is a suit used by someone in the PGF, compared to the probability that it is an unrelated suit or post-PGF fabrication that must, for some reason, remain totally secretive.

\

Speculative house of cards with no evidentiary support.

roguefooter

I am scrutinizing the process that has taken place during the attempt to unveil new evidence that may have a profound impact on the PGF.

I think you mean unveil new speculation, not evidence.

• Upvote 1