Suit Possibly Key To Final Hoax Proof

dmaker

edit

Edited by dmaker

Backdoc

On bobby H. being Patty:

AT some point, someone may ask me. "do you agree with the story of Bob H. being patty"  My reply would be WHICH STORY.  He credibility is pretty bad in that his story has changed many times.  Was he wearing a football helmet under there or not?   What color was the soil again that you said was white as snow?  and many other MAJOR details he changes and gets wrong.

Backdoc

Guest Bigfoothunter

I recall posting to Kit that anyone taking heart medication would have an effect on the accuracy of a polygraph as most examiners won't even administer the test if they find if the person taking the test is on such meds. Kit was going to check with Bob H. That was over a year ago and Kit never provided the forum with information. I guess Kit didn't the answer he had hoped for.

Guest DWA

It's starting to sound like we should re-title the thread.  I'll take a stab:

Suit; Guy Who Fits in Suit; All Requirements for One-Shot Perfect Take; Somehow Hiding Crew Totally From Patterson And Gimlin; And Extremely Doubtful Accomplishment Given What A Top Professional In the Field Says About It Key to Final Hoax Proof

Subtitle:

We're Not Holding Our Breath

Backdoc

Well the title to the threat is correct.  Suit is key!  The problem is not some suit that these darn cowboy hoaxmen used.  The suit that does the convincing:  The weak and lame attempts to replicate the PG film subject even using today's tech.

the fact NO ONE has been able to do it even close helps prove the point.  It's addition by subtraction. 

Bakcdoc

Guest Bigfoot wears converse

the problem with this thread is Bill did his study and tried to recreate the suit exactly. it didnt work and the suit was nothing like what we see moving fluidly on film in 67.

anyone can fool a lie detector test if they train to and like mentioned before medicine may have an effect also so does the passage of time. bob may truly believe his story after all these years but that doesnt make it true.

Guest OntarioSquatch

the problem with this thread is Bill did his study and tried to recreate the suit exactly.

I must have missed it.

Cotter

^ A full year into it and you haven't read about Bill's recreation based on BH's own description?

Backdoc

the problem with this thread is Bill did his study and tried to recreate the suit exactly.

I must have missed it.

I don't know if Bill tried to make a suit as much as he tried to reverse engineer the head or mask of the suit.  This showed it could not fit as a mask upon a person and still be functional.  I don't know but would let Bill speak for himself. 

Backdoc

Guest OntarioSquatch

Nevermind, I thought Bwc was talking about Bill re-creating the film subject itself.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Nevermind, I thought Bwc was talking about Bill re-creating the film subject itself.

motion and mobility were tested with his suitand it proved ridiculous. bill is an expert in costume building and isnt some idiot in a garage using the internet to figure it out. he applied his real knowledge to the subject and showed that cant be a suit in my opinion. maybe he didnt prove it enough for you, but the evidence he puts forward show someone would have had to have seen one of these things to design it and be one hell of a suit maker in 67.

xspider1

How could an alleged Bigfoot suit that has never been shown to anyone be proof of a hoax?  Nope, that isn't proof of anything.  I'm thinkin' that the alleged suit would have to be, at the very least, seen to be believed..  How convenient it is though to allege that Roger's brother-in-law has such a suit and that only a couple of people (a complete stranger and another un-associated, devout and unsuccessful PGf debunker wanna-be, complete stranger (not that there's anything wrong with that) have ever 'seen' it.  And, the PGf proponents are the credulous ones?  riiiiight  

Edited by xspider1

salubrious

There is always a more basic problem. That being that there is no suit.

IMO anyone claiming to have the suit, or to have seen it, it hoaxing.

I must have missed it.

I don't know if Bill tried to make a suit as much as he tried to reverse engineer the head or mask of the suit.  This showed it could not fit as a mask upon a person and still be functional.  I don't know but would let Bill speak for himself. 

Backdoc

Bill speaks for himself.

i have heard him speak on the topic and think very highly of the man himself. What he has presented already is enough for most and being a believer already i loved hearing his take on the pgf and hold it with high regard. I know what he did but thanks for pointing out specifics with the mask.

Guest Bigfoothunter

1) Bill has stated he believes Kit has indeed located a bigfoot suit

2) Bill acknowledged the person is one of the inner circle of PGF

3) Bill conveyed that revealing the suit is a delicate matter requiring some diplomacy

4) Bill also stated there are potential legal issues that must be worked out

The points above appear to be mere speculation based on things Kit claimed to be true. One needs not to be reminded that Kitakaze has come to be seen by many of us as being as unreliable in the things he says as a skeptic as Biscardi is as a believer in Bigfoot. I still recall the sincerity on Valenti's face when he turned to me after having just gotten off the phone with Biscardi and saying to me that the guys in Georgia really have a dead Bigfoot in their freezer because Biscardi had confirmed he had just seen it - touched it - and that it was real.  (sigh~)