Sign in to follow this  

The Pendulum Limbs In The Opening Frames

PBeaton

Heya Romano, How goes it ? Well I hope. Was just tryin' to find image comparable, not the best sorry, but I think it shows the traps well enough. The traps come down an attach before the delt. I see what you're talkin' bout, really is hard to tell. But I find the angle of the traps quite natural. Pat...

post-279-0-96287700-1359704771.jpg

Heya Romano, How goes it ? Well I hope. Was just tryin' to find image comparable, not the best sorry, but I think it shows the traps well enough. The traps come down an attach before the delt. I see what you're talkin' bout, really is hard to tell. But I find the angle of the traps quite natural. Pat...

Pat, it goes well, thanks. Hope all is well with you and yours. I see that you've let your hair grow out. :biggrin:

The slope or angle of the trap is not where the problem lies; it is the way that the trap abruptly ends and drops off. The tie in of the trapezius to the deltoid, in the picture that you have provided, is not at all similar to the tie in of the trap and delt in the two gifs that I posted, IMO. :)

http://i1189.photobu...1/rshoulder.gif http://bigfootforums...-1359704771.jpg

clubbedfoot

meh...so she walks like George Jefferson on "The Jeffersons"

PBeaton

Romano, ha ! ha ! Thanks for the laugh, yahhhh...I let my hayr grow...don't worry...I'll be back ! :) ha ! ha ! Traps endin' a little more abruptly for ya. Have a great week-end Romano. Pat...

post-279-0-56333700-1359765600_thumb.jpg

Pat, good refutation of the shoulder pad assertion via the bodybuilder photos. If Patty uses steroids, I could totally see Patty's shoulders being that of a real creature. The problem with these photos, including those above as well as photos of bodybuilder's calves, is that Patty doesn't appear to possess hyperextended muscles, and I wouldn't expect creatures in nature to possess huge, exactingly-shaped muscles that have been unceasingly pumped and artificially plumped with liquid retaining Creatine. I would expect their nautilus machines to rust in the woods.

PBeaton

HardDataLover, Actually the images were to suggest the location of the attachment of the trap relative to the delt. Perhaps one of the other primates would be better ? Sorry...all the pics I could find on short notice. :) Pat...

post-279-0-23141500-1359768510.jpg

post-279-0-87973600-1359768549_thumb.jpg

post-279-0-60348200-1359768588.jpg

Edited by PBeaton

PBeaton

HardDataLover, An regular folks can have calves that have shape to them(bout a minute ago), hers are just bigger is all. Pat...

post-279-0-00663000-1359770003_thumb.jpg

Pat, what we see in these two frames is separated by ten frames. That, I believe, is about a second; a little, more or less, depending on the film speed. So, here's my point, or question: Why do we see, in frame 61, what appears to be a fairly normal attachment of the trapezius to the deltoid, similar to what we observe in the pictures of the two silver backs that you have provided, and then in frame 72, this very odd anatomical, and strikingly unnatural, attachment of the trap, relative to the delt?

rshoulder.gif

post-279-0-87973600-1359768549_thumb_zps61020bdd.jpgpost-279-0-23141500-1359768510_zpsf8e565fb.jpg

PBeaton

Romano, If you look at her head, even it's profile changes. She is movin' all the while, so does her profile. One frame we don't see the profile of the front of shoulder an arm, next we do. Not sayin' I have all the answers, nor am I right, but the change in the subjects profile/body, I think could easily account for this variation. Make a fist, just slightly shift it, even just slightly, the profile changes. It does look natural that when the arm is back, the trap seems ta rise naturally with the arm goin. back. Pat...

Here are some examples.One even has suspicious looking wrist bands.

post-3077-0-58882200-1359785854_thumb.jp

post-3077-0-21409000-1359785876_thumb.jp

post-3077-0-16064700-1359786436_thumb.jp

Edited by JohnC

Romano, If you look at her head, even it's profile changes. She is movin' all the while, so does her profile. One frame we don't see the profile of the front of shoulder an arm, next we do. Not sayin' I have all the answers, nor am I right, but the change in the subjects profile/body, I think could easily account for this variation. Make a fist, just slightly shift it, even just slightly, the profile changes. It does look natural that when the arm is back, the trap seems ta rise naturally with the arm goin. back. Pat...

Pat, the change in her head profile, is negligible. I just don't see any change to speak of.

Pat said:

"Not sayin' I have all the answers, nor am I right...."

Pat! Are you coming around to the dark side. ;) Juuuuuuuuuuust kidding, :)

We hit 72 degrees here in southeast Arizona. :) :) :)

Here are some examples.One even has suspicious looking wrist bands.

John, what are these example of?

Which one has the "suspicious looking wrist band"?

They are examples of how muscular apes and chimps are beneath their hair, Romano if you cannot see the "banding" on wrist, I can not help you. These are just examples for those who think Patty is naturally "buff", or think human body builders are not an accurate comparison. None of it is a perfect comparison, because if real, she is not the same as either. They are just points of reference. Here is another shoulder shot, for comparison. I like the gif comparison you posted Romano, it shows some great contraction of the trap., and at the same time her tricep seems to be contracting as well. That suit seems like its really tense doesn't it? I wonder how they managed to make the shoulder pads contract like that? How did they get the triceps to flex like that? Pretty impressive, and strikingly realistic if you ask me. Thanks for posting that.

post-3077-0-33427900-1359813061_thumb.jp

Edited by JohnC

PBeaton

Pat, the change in her head profile, is negligible. I just don't see any change to speak of.

Pat said:

"Not sayin' I have all the answers, nor am I right...."

Pat! Are you coming around to the dark side. ;) Juuuuuuuuuuust kidding, :)

We hit 72 degrees here in southeast Arizona. :) :) :)

Romano, Was lookin' at other example regardin' the head thing. Dark side...me...ha ! ha ! Couldn't if I tried...I've seen the light brother, ha ! ha ! 72 !!! Welllll...a balmy 6 degrees here, just went an checked, that be a woppin' 42.8 ! Least that big bright ball thingamajig up in the sky is tryin' ta peak out, ha ! ha ! Never know, might have ta put some shorts on ! One good thing...beer don't get warm when I'm out on the balcony listenin' ta tunes an relaxin'(last night...huh, maybe later...?) Enjoy the day ! Pat... ps: Was goin' ta throw in some smiles myself, but you've maxed 'm out ! ha ! ha !

Edited by PBeaton

They are examples of how muscular apes and chimps are beneath their hair, Romano if you cannot see the "banding" on wrist, I can not help you. These are just examples for those who think Patty is naturally "buff", or think human body builders are not an accurate comparison. None of it is a perfect comparison, because if real, she is not the same as either. They are just points of reference. Here is another shoulder shot, for comparison. I like the gif comparison you posted Romano, it shows some great contraction of the trap., and at the same time her tricep seems to be contracting as well. That suit seems like its really tense doesn't it? I wonder how they managed to make the shoulder pads contract like that? How did they get the triceps to flex like that? Pretty impressive, and strikingly realistic if you ask me. Thanks for posting that.

Not disputing that apes are muscular, but none of the examples that either you or Pat have provided account for the anatomical improbability that the PGF frame 72 displays. If you cannot see the anomaly that I have pointed out, I can not help you. ;)

"That suit seems like its really tense doesn't it?"

Have never thought of the suit as "tense". Have thought of it, within the last several years, as inglorious and flawed.

"I wonder how they managed to make the shoulder pads contract like that? How did they get the triceps to flex like that?"

The same way they were able to get her head to change shape: Two frames separated by ten frames, switching them back and forth. Paddy is in one location in frame 61, along the path, and in a slightly different location in frame 72. Slight changes in angles and body locations, cause shadows and lighter areas to change as well. Could be contracting and flexing taking place, but I don’t believe that this is evidence of it.

Below is the same gif, but in full frame; frames 61 and 72. Could one suggest that Paddy moves at superhuman speed based on the movement of her legs and feet in this gif?

61_72_butt1.gif

Sign in to follow this