Sign in to follow this  

The Pendulum Limbs In The Opening Frames

Is there something in those statements you are not understanding Romano? Are you seeking clarification? What exactly is the point of that tantrum?

Some of your statements:

"You honestly cannot see the area of brightness between the shoulder and the back change as the arm swings forward? You really cannot see that, and realize it implies movement in the over shoulder, showing the shoulder move forward with the arm? If you cannot see that, then I don't know what to say, because its like telling the sky is not blue, or the grass is not green, and expecting me to believe you believe that."

"Saying the shoulder does not move, is simply that, a false claim. It moves, the dark area's and light area's change as the arm swings. Period. It is not subjective, or opinion, its very clear they change. If you cannot see this, then you are not objective, and there is no sense in discussing anything with you an further."

I believe I have a good understanding of the implications relative to those statements, but let me know if I have missed something. According to the above quotes by you, your observations and opinions, regarding certain and specific subjects, have priority over those same, certain and specific subjects that someone else might have observations and opinions of. If that person claims not to see the same things that you see, or does not agree with your personal assessment, then that individual, at best, is not objective, and at worst, is dishonest, and there is no reason to have further discussions with that person. Do I have it right?

Backdoc

Patty has some arms that are way out of proportion for a man in a suit. The suit would have to have some arm extenders.  Those are some long arms.   Can a skeptic please explain how it is possible in 1967 to build a suit that has such long arms and is able to have hands and fingers that move?

Backdoc

Guest OntarioSquatch

Patty's arms are only about 10% longer than the average human. There are athletes who have the exact same arm to body ratio as Patty. 

OntarioSquatch,

If you find a players list for the '67 Yakima basketball team we might be able to narrow it down.

I believe they were the Bluff Creek Ballers.

Backdoc

Patty's arms are only about 10% longer than the average human. There are athletes who have the exact same arm to body ratio as Patty. 

10%  ummmmmmmmmm not a chance.  Wow.

Edited by Backdoc

Guest OntarioSquatch

Nakani got it. There are basketball players with arms that long compared to their body. The estimate of 10% was featured on Nat Geo I believe and it's in relation to the height, not a direct comparison of just the arms. I know it might be hard to accept, but Patty's body proportions and gait is more like an ordinary person than proponents like to believe. There are some differences, but it's pretty small and sometimes difficult to make out.

SweatyYeti

The trick is finding humans who have the same upper-to-lower arm ratio/proportion. 

SweatyYeti

I know it might be hard to accept, but Patty's body proportions and gait is more like an ordinary person than proponents like to believe.

There are some differences, but it's pretty small and sometimes difficult to make out.

The difference in 'arm proportion'...(between Patty and a human)....is even greater when Patty's is compared with a person with extensions on their lower-arms.

And then there is also the matter of 'shoulder/torso width' to consider....and, additionally, the fact that when Patty's arms are angled away from her body, there is the normal space/gap between the upper-arms and the torso...(i.e.....no padding around the chest area)...

PattyArmsWide-BlevinsComp1_zps90eac526.j

Edited by SweatyYeti

Guest thermalman

^^....who is a big, bulky female and willing to have hair glued all over her body, and fake feet, while tramping through a riverbed and into thick bush without a smile! ;)

Edited by thermalman

Backdoc

To the skeptics.  Just tell me which it is.  Are patty's long arms because:

1- Patty is real and has long arms.

2- Patty is fake and the faker in a suit happens to have arms that long

3- Patty is fake and the faker is using sticks to make the arms longer (and somehow making the hands move)

4- Patty is fake and he faker is using some as of yet invented by 1967 hand extenders that somehow make the fingers move.

So which is it?

Guest OntarioSquatch

The PGF won't convince skeptics, regardless of how it's presented and who it's presented by. The long arms, compliant gait ect. don't really matter when there isn't a type specimen available for science. 

edit - her arms and gait are within human range anyway, so those aren't aspects that can validate the film.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Guest Bigfoothunter

The PGF won't convince skeptics, regardless of how it's presented and who it's presented by. The long arms, compliant gait ect. don't really matter when there isn't a type specimen available for science.

If skeptics were not convinced to at least some degree, then one might expect better responses than those I have read. I also believe that the long arms, compliant gait does matter in the way that it won't tell us what the subject in the film is, but it does tell us what it is not.

Backdoc

Is there any prevailing science on the length of Patty's arms because they sure look very very long to me?

Backdoc

SweatyYeti

^

They are just a few inches longer than an 'average human's', Backdoc...(in proportion to the 'body height').

And, most significantly...all of that "extra length" is contained within the upper-arm....rather than in the lower-arm.

An impossible effect to create, with these things... :) ...

MorrisHandExtensions2_zpse4983b4b.jpg

Sign in to follow this