Cabela's Strange Rare And Unusual Sightings Weekend

Cabela's Outdoor Outfitters is proud to sponser it's Annual Strange, Rare and Unusual Sightings Weekends to be held at One Cabela Drive Triadelphia, WV 26059 Phone: (304) 238-0120 During the Weekend of February 15, 16 and 17, 2013.

The three day weekend event kicks off Friday February 15, 2013 at 6:00 pm with a meet and greet with the guest speakers, followed by an open forum inviting eyewitnesses to share their personal encounters and sightings of strange and unusual creatures and animals. Fridays events will take place in the second floor conference room from 6 pm to close.

Saturday and Sunday will feature Presentations by guest lecturers, vendor and display tables starting at 10:00 am on both days and ending TBA on Saturday and 4:00 pm on Sunday. The vendor and display tables will be located in the second floor conference room. Lectures will take place on the first floor stage in front of the African Dirama.

Guest Lectures will be given by the following presenters:

Keynote Speaker: Dr. Jeff Meldrum

Adjunct Professor of Anthropology and Primate Anatomy from Idaho State University.

Pennsylvania Creature/UFO Researcher Stan Gordon,

Sasquatch Watch of Virginia Director Billy Willard,

Western Pennsylvania Asst. Director for the PA Bigfoot Society David Dragosin

Eric Altman, Director of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society.

Admission to the event is free. More information can be found by going to

http://www.cabelas.com/retail-stores-wheeling.shtml or http://www.cabelasstrangesightingsweekend.weebly.com. Or you can email contact@pabigfootsociety.com.

Hope to see you there!

Congratulations, Scientific Mainstream! You've forgotten your job so completely that here's a clothing and gear company carrying your water for you.

Good for Cabelas. Hope more companies follow their lead.

• 2 weeks later...
Admin

Wonder what day Dr. Meldrum will be there?

Admin

Anyone make it to Cabelas this weekend? If so share your experience if you don't mind.

• 8 months later...
Admin

I was in contact with Cabelas and I was informed that at present, there are no plans for a Strange,rare,and unusual sightings weekend at any of their locations. I sure hope they get something going.

I'm looking for another get together soon. My son is becoming very intersted in Bigfoot and really loved th last one. I'd just like it to be within a couple hours driving distance of my home.