" Science Says Bf Does Not Exist..." So What?

Guest Crowlogic

Science in and of itself doesn't say anything! Scientists however most likely will say that BF doesn't exist. I lean far more towards the BF does not exist than I do BF does exist. When I was much younger it was far easier to accept the idea of an unknown rare primate. However once I began to understand the burden of existence every living thing bears my ideas changed.

The demands of habitat, reproduction, young, rearing, food gathering etc dictate that a large animal staying perfectly hidden and never found alive or dying or deceased makes belief something almost requiring supernatural modalities of faith. Right not IMO it's Science 99.99 and BF 00.01.

The majority of scientific community has agreed there is no basis for the existence of Bigfoot. Just look at the number of scientists not looking into it.

Bigfoot isn't real. A survey of the available evidence over the pasted 50 plus years supports the conclusion. It's nothing more than a delusion of society and a futherance of biased belief by an unstable segment of that society.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about but in this case that is OK and likely will bring you to no harm.

However, if you are ever confronted with the actual reality this 'belief' (which is the correct term) of yours will go out the window in a heartbeat. In the meantime its no worries.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about but in this case that is OK and likely will bring you to no harm.

However, if you are ever confronted with the actual reality this 'belief' (which is the correct term) of yours will go out the window in a heartbeat. In the meantime its no worries.

From you post I can see that you represent the biased segment that I was referring too in my post.

Assure you I have no worries now and far far far in to the future where this subject is conserned.

BTW I have a very good grasp of my knowledge base.

Science in and of itself doesn't say anything! Scientists however most likely will say that BF doesn't exist. I lean far more towards the BF does not exist than I do BF does exist. When I was much younger it was far easier to accept the idea of an unknown rare primate. However once I began to understand the burden of existence every living thing bears my ideas changed.

The demands of habitat, reproduction, young, rearing, food gathering etc dictate that a large animal staying perfectly hidden and never found alive or dying or deceased makes belief something almost requiring supernatural modalities of faith. Right not IMO it's Science 99.99 and BF 00.01.

Very good points. The one thing science will never be able to conclude is that BF does not exist, since it can't prove a negative. Some people simply don't understand this concept though. They keep saying *prove BF doesn't exist*...not realizing it's not within the purview of science to do so.

Edited by ronn1

Horse crap? So the computer you are bashing science on, and quite erroneously so, just puffed into existence at the whim of bill gates?

Please, before you go any further, google scientific method. Educate yourself.

From you post I can see that you represent the biased segment that I was referring too in my post.

Assure you I have no worries now and far far far in to the future where this subject is conserned.

BTW I have a very good grasp of my knowledge base.

I don't represent anyone except myself. However I had an encounter that was very close up (8 feet) in good lighting- there was no ambiguity. Not one but two. Prior to that I had no particular opinion about BF and I certainly was not out looking for them. Now I have knowledge which is very different from opinion. I know I am not going to convince you and I don't care (its nothing personal; I'm willing to talk about it but I don't expect anyone to believe by listening; BF, real or imagined is an extraordinary phenomena)- all I am doing is pointing out that you have no idea of what you are talking about when you say 'BF does not exist'. All that you are really saying is that you don't understand *how* they could exist. After you have had an encounter what you believe no longer matters.

Great post Paddyslad!

BTW>>>

My Westy Dog is named Paddy! We got him in the US as a puppy from a couple who's male owner was from Ireland and named him. They were soon returning there, but couldn't take 5mo old Paddy..so I got him! He's 10 now.

Say's the guy who a month+ ago was saying how he "thought Patty was real", and was trying to convince everyone who would listen, how incredibly real the "Connecticut Bigfoot" video was- even the believers who thought it looked quite ridiculous....

Care to explain that Ronn1 ?

That's quite a change you've undergone in just over a month !

Say's the guy who a month+ ago was saying how he "thought Patty was real", and was trying to convince everyone who would listen, how incredibly real the "Connecticut Bigfoot" video was- even the believers who thought it looked quite ridiculous....

Care to explain that Ronn1 ?

That's quite a change you've undergone in just over a month !

Your comment is justified......and actually..I welcome it.

Yes I can explain..

After deliberating and reflecting on what I *thought* was real ...I came to the conclusion that I was overzealous and that my belief could not be substantiated. I wanted to believe...but couldn't sustain that belief. If that sounds flakey..so be it. We all reserve the right to change our minds.

Having said this..it will take bonified scientific proof to sway me back into a believer.

Edited by ronn1

Ok.. yea I cant argue that we do sometimes change our minds....

I guess if your previous belief had been built on personal experiences, it would seem a whole lot "odder" for you to change your mind.

But if you were going on evidence, and other peoples personal accounts, I can see how for some people its possible to even waver back and forth a bit...

I was just curious- because to be honest, it did seem a bit "sudden"... is all....

Thanks for the explanation...

-A-

Ok.. yea I cant argue that we do sometimes change our minds....

I guess if your previous belief had been built on personal experiences, it would seem a whole lot "odder" for you to change your mind.

But if you were going on evidence, and other peoples personal accounts, I can see how for some people its possible to even waver back and forth a bit...

I was just curious- because to be honest, it did seem a bit "sudden"... is all....

Thanks for the explanation...

-A-

Thanks for asking...it was long over due and i was wondering when someone would ask. i'm glad it was you.

I have not and continue to have no faith in science as a whole. Like all of us they have pre concluded ideas baised on bias obtained over their early years of life thru the teens. Too many of them try to fit their thearies and conjectures into what they believe should be the truth. Most are blinded by this.

“Science is the best idea that a human culture has ever produced. If it isn’t, we’ll use science to figure out what is.â€

~Bill Nye, 2011

Science is not an entity. It is a method of finding truth. Truth. While truth may not fit your narrative, you cannot accept any thing but truth, because it is what it is.

Feelings do not count as evidence.

Eyewitness accounts don't matter.

The supposed hairs don't matter.

Solid, irrefutable evidence is what matters. Bottom line.

Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative. It is just the truth.