Habituators Evidence

Martin

If the habituator's chose to present the mountain of evidence (tangible and circumstantial) that they have collected over the years but not shared do to various reasons (scorn, hunting etc) all at once would would this force science to take a more serous look into this phenomena?

If the habituator's chose to present the mountain of evidence (tangible and circumstantial) that they have collected over the years but not shared do to various reasons (scorn, hunting etc) all at once would would this force science to take a more serous look into this phenomena?

Define "tangible".

I'm one of the most outspoken pro kill members here! If you don't want me collecting a type specimen? Then I would suggest throwing your cards on the table......if indeed the evidence is conclusive and convincing to science.

Guest thermalman

@ Martin. It would likely prove one of two things? The people involved would either be labeled heros or nut cases!

Edited by thermalman

Norseman,

We may be off on the wrong foot because I have no idea where these creature are..... ever..... the only thing eating out of my bird feeders are birds and squirrels...... and I have clear detailed pictures plus I can and will provide a corpse on demand.

Edited by Martin

Norseman,

We may be off on the wrong foot because I have no idea where these creature are..... ever..... the only thing eating out of my bird feeders are birds and squirrels...... and I have clear detailed pictures plus I can and will provide a corpse on demand.

Of birds and squirrels? May I suggest a few recipes?

If the habituator's chose to present the mountain of evidence (tangible and circumstantial) that they have collected over the years but not shared do to various reasons

It's not gonna happen. Habituators can make some mighty bold claims, but none have presented confirmable evidence of the existence of Bigfoot.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Some claim to be habituators, but I think a lot of them are making it up. The few bad apples I've seen make the others look bad as well. Which is a serious problem! But going to the question of whether their evidence can raise awareness or not...I think that really depends. A mountain of good evidence coming from a habituator won't really make anymore difference than a mountain of good evidence coming from the average researcher IMO. The Erickson Project got their videos from habituation sites and Erickson wasn't too happy when he learned that his videos alone won't make a big difference. Basically, no amount of audio, video or photographic evidence will be enough.

I feel like if I had sasquai (that's my plural for sasquatch, I know it's dumb but it makes me giggle.) living on my property, definitely I would want to make sure they're a protected species and I can't drag a bigfoot anywhere, but I would surely trick a scientist and professional photographer onto my property to show the world what they are and what they do. In the USA I doubt if they'd be in danger of becoming bushmeat, so what's the problem with sharing with the world.

It's hard to share what you don't have.

But the habituators. They have them living right there. Because they're habituators. They have them. They say so.

Habituators' evidence would only make the habituators seem nuts and the bigfoot seem freaky. The former is untrue--in some cases, anyway-- but the latter is true. Let the scientists find out for themselves. They will need their own evidence to reach their own conclusions.

Edited by Kings Canyon