AtlantiS

Blobsquatch And Sightings Reconstructions

AtlantiS

New York baby Bigfoot in back yard reconstruction...

It could be something like this..

post-8370-0-66032200-1416745297.jpg

post-8370-0-47021300-1416745310.gif

chelefoot

Looks like a bear!

TedSallis

Nice work...it may because my eyesight is poor, but I almost always need someone to direct me to what the heck it is I'm supposed to be seeing in these "what is this?" photos. 

I'd say 'bear', too.

AtlantiS

A closer look at the subject..

it could be the family dog

post-8370-0-84468100-1416812866.gif

Edited by AtlantiS

Guest thermalman

Got it!post-18306-0-04422700-1417011710_thumb.j

;)

Edited by thermalman

Sunflower

Atlantis,

Except the face looks way too human in the original and no ears. 

AtlantiS

Atlantis,

Except the face looks way too human in the original and no ears. 

What original ?

Sunflower

post #61 but can't find the original pic at the moment.  I'll look and get back with you later, need to leave now.

Trogluddite

HI....

In the old forum I made a "Reconstruction" thread...

I reconstructed blobsquatches to visualize what I meant to see in the pics... and sightings for people who did'nt have photograpic evidence with my 3d modeling software..

Sadly I lost all these reconstruction pics, .....

One of the pics i reconstructed was a picture of a Bigfoot standing between some rocks and lot of people said it looked like he wared snowboots... I googled for it, but can't find it anymore .. seems to be vanished from the net.!!!

I also connot find anymore , one of the first pictures ever made ( If i recall correctly ) the picture showed lot of wood and bushes and in the center a little white shape.. what seemed to be a bigfoot walking towards cam...

I want to start again this...

So feel free to post pics in here you want 3d reconstructed from different angles...

Or write down your sighting(s) and i try to make a 3d reconstruction of it..

Kind regards: Atlantis

LOL, this one

Atlantis, 

I can see where your skills can be a good and useful research tool; hopefully everyone will remember that your reconstructions are additions to a photograph (i.e., inserting a clear image of what the witness claimed) and not an enhancement of a photograph (i.e., clarifying what is in the photograph).  

For example, for post # 6 (the Vermont trailcam photo), could you insert a clear image of an owl, seen from a camera that is behind, above, and to the left of the owl for visualization purposes?

Thanks...

churchill

mama / Papa helps Junior to walk:

You know how humans sometimes walking with their kids in front of them, placing them between their legs

well..this is what i see in this trail cam picture:

Would sure like to know what the story behind this trail-cam picture is or was...deos anybody know?

churchill

mama / Papa helps Junior to walk:

You know how humans sometimes walking with their kids in front of them, placing them between their legs

well..this is what i see in this trail cam picture:

Would sure like to know what the story behind this trail-cam picture is or was...deos anybody know?

Found it, not the story but where it was discussed...even though people seem to lean towards bear or hoax (suit), i still find it interesting.