Dyer Pulled His Bigfoot From This Youtube Vid.

bipedalist

Admin

Thanks John.

Yup, that's the one biped... great job.

BFF Patron

I pulled the link down from a Facebook page but immediately noted the sunken cheeks under the high cheekbone as being part of the issue. It was a done deal for me thereafter.

• Upvote 1

Looks like that is exactly the type of mask he used

2ep7ddv.jpg

It seems to be a pretty popular type

15psbc4.jpg

well helllooooooooo........do you come here often handsome :maninlove:

Well...........surely the body is real right? I mean just because you hoax a body in a freezer and hoax tent peeker video.........doesn't mean that your current BODY STORY is a hoax right? right?

Ya know looking at this video over and over makes me realize something.

Most animals have outstanding hearing, I am kind of amazed that it just doesn't stop and stare at the tent. RDs motions would have made most animals look......doesn’t add up

But as I have said all along you are the self-proclaimed best at what you do and you don't use professional equipment? It kind of correlates to a major league player going to the plate with a whiffle ball bat. It makes no sense.

Edited by Joey Rebar

Hey.....Jacki. Thanks for the avatar compliment. Just saw it on the other thread.

I can't click on any profiles....not even my own. Is this just me or is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Yeah, the board had been wonky today. It was very slow loading for me earlier. I just figured it was from the weight of all the RD BS slowing it down.