Dyer Pulled His Bigfoot From This Youtube Vid.

bipedalist

Admin

You know what they say," if it seems to good to be true, then it probably isn't." Job well done Bipedalist. Debunked.

Admin

I think the boards are belching.

Just swatting some flies... :biggrin:

We should be back to normal.

I'm confused.....listening to this old podcast from august 31, 2009......where rick is talking about a dead bigfoot and having press conference in San Antonio.

So this is not the second time he claimed to have a body, but the third? ( minute 6:39 -6:59 he makes reference to 2008 hoax )

Am I wrong.......Please correct me if I am.

Start listening around minute 6.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfoottrackerradio/2009/09/01/bigfoot-tracker-rick-dyer-live-from-russia

People wake up! There is noooooo bf. I am back to being 100% confident, from my 90% this morning.

That BF and face was posted already I found another Vid on BF killing Kids and posted it..same face. That's when I was questioning the validity of the VID footage. It's similar in some ways. If you look on the Dyer thread you'll find my post on it about a week or so ago. Someone actually took a screen shot from that vid I put up.

Here is the Vid I posted previously..go to 11:37 on the vid:

BFF Patron

Synchronicity made me do it! (actually posted it exact time the other thread was being closed).

So what giveth can taketh away, anytime anybody wants. :dancer: :dancing::nomention:

(that's about as close as I could find to a synchronicity smiley)

If u listen to that airing he also says opposite of what he is sayn now about makn money off a hoax. He goes into detail discussing website Hits. He also says he would absolutely do it again because it pays so good