Dyer Pulled His Bigfoot From This Youtube Vid.

bipedalist

Guest OntarioSquatch

That head piece is replicated in many modern day bigfoot costumes. So it isn't just one suit.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Yeah, that's the costume from 1994 made for the movie, The Bigfoot Encounter.

Cool..

Ok here's the Mark Davis enhanced version of the tent vid so you guys can compare. This is the best I've seen as far as detail:

Here's an enhanced vid by mark davis of original tent vid...just for better reference:

second-visit-eyebrow-movement.gif

Edited by ronn1

Lol, I didn't know about the 2009 body and press conference claim in San Antonio. I can't believe nobody has brought this up until now.

Yeah. I only thought it was just the '08 hoax. You can't tell the difference btw then and now.

Guest Downtown squatch brown

I hate to disagree, but am I the only one who does not see a good resemblance with the 94 mask and the tent video?

There is just something about the look when the creature in the tent video faces the tent. Very eerie. It almost has a primal gaze, but what do I know?

Joking aside, yes it does look similar except the nose. But this just shows how the many many many sightings and reports of what a sasquatch looks like, has rubbed off on alot of the makers of Sasquatch masks etc.. This is a good example of where a mask designer got it right. I bet the creators are sitting there saying 'wow, we got that right didnt we (except the nose).

Also, there is the problem of the fact that the real one is eating and you see individual muscle groups working. I have a feeling that all these examples shown, no matter how similar they look, when put to the test, they would not show muscle movement just flat hard plastic non movement.

I don't think it looks the same (and I'm not a "believer"), especially the nose, but that doesn't mean anything. They could very well have altered some things to make it into the tent video Bigfoot. Very cost-effective method to use an existing suit.

Still.... everything will come out relatively soon. True or false. You can't keep something like this going on forever if it's not real.

Also, (and I'm not referring to this particular thread) this is not a contest to see who's right or wrong is it? You're free to think whatever you want.