Dyer Pulled His Bigfoot From This Youtube Vid.

bipedalist

Cool..

Ok here's the Mark Davis enhanced version of the tent vid so you guys can compare. This is the best I've seen as far as detail:

Here's an enhanced vid by mark davis of original tent vid...just for better reference:

second-visit-eyebrow-movement.gif

Enhanced looks great. Check that title by the way. It's Bigfoot: The Unforgettable Encounter.

We found out about it earlier this year with that Northern California video that emerged briefly.

SSR Team

Good catch. I first thought it was this head-piece..

post-337-0-38980500-1360627571.jpg

..which has already been used in several bigfoot hoaxes.

Yeah, that's the Temagami mask..

& for what it's worth, i don't think the mask in the video that Bipedalist posted is the same one in Dyers video, honestly. :D

If I was gonna do a hoax, I wouldn't be using a bog standard costumer off the shelf.....I'd modify it or have it made special

comparing masks to the tent vid isn't ever going to prove or debunk the video, unless someone comes forward the the very one from the vid. However, given Mr Dyers past record I would think that the likelyhood of this being a genuine BF video are extremely low.

Ya know looking at this video over and over makes me realize something.

Most animals have outstanding hearing, I am kind of amazed that it just doesn't stop and stare at the tent. RDs motions would have made most animals look......doesn’t add up

Have you ever had a Zagnut bar? They are that good!

Saw article on prbuzz about shooting bigfoot. It only mentions biscardi that i read and an interview with a man who shot and killed a bf in arkansas. Btw dyer said he knew what they would change title to, which is why he created website with same name to release tent video.

It's funny, we look at pictures and videos and determine if it looks like a BF. I have never seen one but I think there is a possibility they exist based on witnesses and my experience. However, how do I know what a BF looks like? Hmmmmmm, well my first thoughts when I was a kid was a hairy booger, with fangs, drool and red eyes. Then came the PGF, and it started to look human.

Then Harry and the Hendersons came out and we all knew what a BF looked like. Or what an artist thinks it should look like based on witnesses. But in Hollywood, I'm sure they are changed to be more realistic, more / less human or more beast. Still someone's composite drawing as you will.

If I showed you a picture I said I took of Jesus, and my picture did not have a beard. How many of you would say hey wait, He doesn't have a beard. How do we know he had a beard.

As with BF, I don't know if their nose is black, wet or cold, long hair, red hair etc. all I know are the details I have seen in the PGF and other descriptions from witnesses. Many with a mere second long encounter.

So it is hard for me to say, yep that is a real one or not.

I am still betting, a make up artist. Pretty good amateurs out there. And add the tent screen to eliminate details, and use the SELLING point well it can't be CGI because of the tent screen and looks pretty good. Now, does it look real to you?

Some of the stuff on face off looks real too, but I'm pretty sure some of those creatures are not real. But who knows?

Guest WldHrtRnch

That is a plausible theory Skyla, we do have a member who reported a source who was reported to be there, in San Antonio, helped set up for filming, did not have a life changing event and said RD was booted from the film around Sept 10th, IIRC.

Guest Steve Byrne

bipedalist, good work... looks really close. The shape looks perfect A little work with scissors and shoe polish...

I've read an awful lot of reports and maybe someone else can help, but I don't recall any report ever of any degree of baldness. Bare skin on the face, yes, but never a bald forehead. This thing has a shiny bald forehead. Does anyone recall any reports of a bald forehead before?

On FB/FB Musky is trying to discredit this article by saying it is actually talking about Biscardi's 2011 Film "Bigfoot Lives 2"...that film was release in june 2011, and according to the article, Minnow films was still filming in oct 2011. SO how could it be the same film.

Musky caught in another fabrication....or am I mistaken about the release date of Bigfoot Lives 2?

http://squatchdetect...nsas-not-texas/

musky: Patrick, you do realize that reference was about something entirely different in the documentary that has nothing to do with Rick Dyer. Look at the publishing date, 2011?....Rick shot his Bigfoot in 2012.

musky:Lastly, if the above paper was shown in whole (not just the piece kulls is showing in yellow highliter) you'd realize this explanation page was about Tom Biscardi and his 'Bigfoot lives' part 1 & 2 DVD! Nothing to do with Rick Dyer!

Edited by simplyskyla