Dyer Pulled His Bigfoot From This Youtube Vid.

bipedalist

Guest Primate

bipedalist, good work... looks really close. The shape looks perfect A little work with scissors and shoe polish...

I've read an awful lot of reports and maybe someone else can help, but I don't recall any report ever of any degree of baldness. Bare skin on the face, yes, but never a bald forehead. This thing has a shiny bald forehead. Does anyone recall any reports of a bald forehead before?

Take a look at the forensic sketches in "The Hoopa Project".

Over on Facebook in another Rick Dyer thread I posed this challenge, here's what I just wrote:

I have a simple request for Rick Dyer: He is supposedly a Born Again Christian right? For your next video, take your family Bible and show it to the camera, open it up showing us the writing on the pages and then put your right hand on that Bible and swear on the souls of your wife and kids that your killing of a Bigfoot is NOT a hoax, and that you are in possession of a real once living, breathing Sasquatch and we'll believe you. Simple request, will you do it?

bipedalist, good work... looks really close. The shape looks perfect A little work with scissors and shoe polish...

I've read an awful lot of reports and maybe someone else can help, but I don't recall any report ever of any degree of baldness. Bare skin on the face, yes, but never a bald forehead. This thing has a shiny bald forehead. Does anyone recall any reports of a bald forehead before?

Maybe he was old, losing hair, not able to hunt & that was why he took the chance of going so close to humans.

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest VioletX

Over on Facebook in another Rick Dyer thread I posed this challenge, here's what I just wrote:

I have a simple request for Rick Dyer: He is supposedly a Born Again Christian right? For your next video, take your family Bible and show it to the camera, open it up showing us the writing on the pages and then put your right hand on that Bible and swear on the souls of your wife and kids that your killing of a Bigfoot is NOT a hoax, and that you are in possession of a real once living, breathing Sasquatch and we'll believe you. Simple request, will you do it?

He did say he would stake his kids on this being a real Bf...no bible mentioned though, lol.

Put the pieces together guys...Dyer was booted from film. He is not the one the film is about. It's about biscardi and the guy in arkansas who says he shot and killed bigfoot. RD is taking you for a fascinating ride. Are you enjoying it? lol

He did say he would stake his kids on this being a real Bf...no bible mentioned though, lol.

yea but would he swear on a real Bible as to it's validity?

Guest Steve Byrne

Put the pieces together guys...Dyer was booted from film. He is not the one the film is about. It's about biscardi and the guy in arkansas who says he shot and killed bigfoot. RD is taking you for a fascinating ride. Are you enjoying it? lol

I love this... Minnow wasn't even there? I think it all kind of came from Robert Lindsay, but the film changing names? Is that real? I can't believe it's a coincidence... is the poster real?

I looked in Paulides "Tribal Bigfoot" (don't have hoopa) and the sketches "with hair removed" are all way hairier than our friend

Guest Scout1959

So is there now supposedly no documentary??

I'm inclined to not believe but if Musky is involved what is in it for him?

What a grand mess...

message him or ask during the chat of the next show?

I just copied and pasted the same request as a comment to his latest thread on FB/FB...we'll see what he says

like a hand on a bible is going stop this guy from lying. He lies better than the new rug in my living room.

He's not a born again christian, he's a born again loser.

I'm so confused, threads being locked, videos being pulled - where do I turn???? Life was so much easier with red outlined blobsquatches :)

Edited by Arrowhead

Guest Thepattywagon

Maybe he was old, losing hair, not able to hunt & that was why he took the chance of going so close to humans.

The only problem with that is Dyer himself attested to just how fast the animal ran in "a big circle" after he shot it the first time. If it was so blinding fast AFTER taking a bullet in the back, I doubt it was too old to hunt.

You know today I showed the tent video to my 84yr old mother who has started a vague interest in Bigfoot because of me and she said 'oh yes darling that looks definately like a real bigfoot'!!

...there is no point to my comment I dont think, but its funny all the same.

btw..has anyone got more bigfoot masks they can post here as I find some of them so desirable? :maninlove: