BobbyO

Matilda

Guest reelback

This is designed to sell a vid you'll pay for with a promise of further drama. Its likely a phony. I hope the opposite is true.

OntarioSquatch

Funny how it almost looks purple.

On Dr. K's FB page, where she posted this video as well... one of the commenters posted the following:

IMPORTANT (if true) RE-POST FROM @Don Neal: "They didn't just walk up on this creature, they had been doing a study for a long period of time. The person filming was covered in a Gillie suit, and had been strategically positioned to catch this shot, which by the way is NOT as close as it looks.....its a HD camera and it is zoomed in some. The rest of the film, will show the creature stand up, look around, look in the direction of the cameraman open its mouth, show its inner jaws, teeth, and tongue very clearly, then walk away. All this is clear distinct HD film leaving little doubt as to it being a real and living creature. Time will tell folks, just got to wait."

I personally dont know who Don Neal is, but a quick google search reveals that he is listed as an investigator for KBRO (Kentucky Bigfoot Research Org). How he is associated to Ericksons project, or how he'd have knowledge of the rest of the video is a mystery to me, but I just thought the comment was interesting.

Obviously until we see the rest of the video, the comment is fairly meaningless, but I still thought it was worth passing along.

-A-

COGrizzly

Same ole stuff. ....

Correct CO. Anyone with the money shot would just hit it to get the news coverage that is sure to follow.

scoobiestkn

Yes. That's the same thing that was posted back at the beginning of this thread...

Yes i know, and if you had read the rest of the paragraph you would see that i was trying to point out that Erickson has decided to release the rest of the footage.

dopelyrics

Hi there,

Maybe a stupid question here - but what is the significance of something that breathes 6 times per minute? I mean - what are the benefits for a creature that breathes at ths rate? Any - or is it just what it is? And actually that's three stupid questions..

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks.

Lee

GreatBIGFoot

I have actually seen the complete video.

It is about 45 seconds in length.

Around the 15 second mark, you can see two other people come into the left side of the screen.

One of them is carrying a long wooden stick, similar to a wooden dowel. In his other hand, you can make out a bag of Jack links beef jerky.

He proceeds to poke Matilda three times.

Matilda wakes up, stands up, and does an incredibly aggressive, loud "Whoooooooooop"

She then charges the cameraman and the other person holding the stick.

The camera falls to the ground and continues to run for about 10 more seconds.

Off in the corner of the crooked screen, you can see Matilda grab the neck of the cameraman and the neck of the man who poked her with a stick. She bangs their heads together, producing a distinct "wood knocking sound".

The third person remains mostly offscreen and unidentified until you hear the phrase "I think there's a squatch in these woods"

Then the video goes black.

Edited by GreatBIGFoot
  • Upvote 1

scoobiestkn

^^^^^ Brilliant man, thanks for making me chuckle.

Martin

If the videos is as described in Art's post then it sure would give Melba and her study, who was bankrolled in part by Erickson, a much needed boost.

I can't thing of a better way to launch her paper and her new journal than with HD video showing a squatch getting up and letting us examine his oral hygiene. Maybe get Crest or Colgate to sponsor the clip!!

Guest Druid

Dopelyrics,

The statement about a respiration rate of six "breaths" pm, means nothing. That isnt a baseline measurement, if anything a notation if what is captured

on a segment of video. An adult Grizzly bear has a resting breath rate of 12-18 per minute (pm). A human is 15-20pm. Even elephants (indian, not sure about African) is 10-15. A Grizzly when hibernating will drop to (recorded) 1pm. If "Matilda" was sleeping, and her breathing reduced to 6 bpm. that poses issues of the metabolic nature, IMO it would kinda suggest that the animal is in a VERY deep sleep, too deep to just be out laying in the woods.

I'd like this to be legit but it has the air of poo..

1980squatch

Ok, even though it does look suspicious, I'll have to say, the fur looks almost EXACTLY the same (texture, color and length) as the Bigfoot that I encountered. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two.

Yep, me too, it was a bit of a shock to see this. That matted look is precisely what I saw as well, except color on mine was reddish.

NathanFooter

Hey guys I just droped in to see what is going on, I have to say this, the hair on Matilda looks very close to what I saw back in 2009, BUT the hair was mostley a black with deep brown in it and in general appeared a little shorter , the hair structure is what I mean looks right, kinda like ultra thin bent wire.

On another note , there is ALOT more footage in the Erickson Project . This tiny bit of footage we have here was donated to the Melba paper by Erickson to link her DNA study to his Project.

Now the only question, is Erickson going to waite for another DNA study to prve her results accurate OR is he going to spill his beans very soon.

I guess we are back to a waiting game. :o

dopelyrics

Thanks Druid