Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Cervelo

Derek will never get to see the body IMO

But at least this time he knows ahead of time he's dealing with a hoaxer ;)

Edited by Cervelo

I voted none of the above.

I would be hopeful but still unsure if it's real or not...so unsure then.

I would lean to believing and I'd have to hear descriptive testimony. But at the end of the day, we're still in the same position of having take someone's word for it. I want to see it!

And just who is Derek Randles anyhow :);)?

In this field, credibitlity is everything. I can't think of many more credible than Derek.

I would hitch my horse to this wagon if Derek indeed does verify.

If Derek verify's and then it is found out to be a hoax, I'm crawling into a hole.

Can someone please tell me if Derek seeing Rick's "body" is being discussed somewhere? Or was the a totally random thought by the original poster?

It would mean to me that this time, Rick Dyer and Tom Biscardi have created a very, very lifelike Bigfoot body, one that it will take an official medical examination of the body by outside. independent sources to prove to be fake. I have a feeling Derek won't be able to touch the body, at least not enough to not possibly be fooled by a fake. I just don't trust Rick Dyer and Tom Biscardi.

Add one more - I would consider the possibility that Derek Randles has been hoaxed.

I'd need more than that, though his witness would count for something. However, it would depend on WHAT he sees, HOW he sees it, if he can touch it, smell it, poke and prod, etc.

Guest miller44

It would mean to me that this time, Rick Dyer and Tom Biscardi have created a very, very lifelike Bigfoot body,... I just don't trust Rick Dyer and Tom Biscardi.

Rockape you rascal that's dirty pool. Are you anchoring RD's name to Biscotti in an attempt to make this less credible?

There is no indication that TB has any involvement in this at all. Fasano speculated that TB was behind the scenes, but we don't know that at all bro.

That's not to say that he couldn't be involved, but you know what I'm sayin. There aren't many facts in this case so the least we can do is stick to them.

None of the above. Unless it's medically and scientifically proven, I don't buy it.

Miller - it's not an attempt. Biscardi's name has been connected to this Minnow project since 2011. He's the only name officially connected to it.

Edited by njjohn