Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?

IMO, It will mean RD has tricked DR into believing the body is real.

Guest miller44

Well gang, at present we are at 73 votes and counting and so far no one has checked the "Only then would I really believe that this story is a hoax" ballot. Accordingly I would say that the poll is a landslide endorcement and that DR's name is in very good standing in the community. In other words, we're in good hands!

Edited by miller44

Where does that say it's landslide endorsement? You have 10 that say he has a body. 17 with Derek's nod. That's 27. You have 28 that say it's a hoax regardless so right there, that's a loss. Then add on 19 that say none of the above and disagree again. You fail at statistics ;) and Geometry lol.

I dont know the backstory here, but with modern science, it isnt hard to determine what's real and what isnt. If whoever has this alledged Bigfoot carcass refuses to allow it to be scientifically analyzed... then IMO they arent even worth the Squatch community's time.

38% say it's still a hoax vs 37% that don't think so or await Derek. 26% are in limbo. This poll means nothing to me.

Edited by ronn1

Guest miller44

Where does that say it's landslide endorsement? You have 10 that say he has a body. 17 with Derek's nod. That's 27. You have 28 that say it's a hoax regardless so right there, that's a loss. Then add on 19 that say none of the above and disagree again. You fail at statistics ;) and Geometry lol.

Let me be clear in what I am saying, not one person in 73 people has voted that they would think DR being involved indicates that this is a hoax. i.e. no one checked the ""Only then would I really believe that this story is a hoax" that is a good reflection of DR's character.

Imagine you asked that same question to 73 people about Dyer himself. Probabily 1/2 the people polled would automatically assume that it was a hoax because Dyer was involved. But clearly that's not what people are saying about Derek, which I consider to be a strong endorsement of his character.

I'm not surprised that it won't be enough proof to satisfy some people here, but that's a reflection of their own degree skepticism not a reflection of DR's character. Heck you yourself said earlier in the thread that even if you saw it and examined it yourself you wouldn't necessarily be convinced. ;)

EDIT: in some informed cases (such as yours njjohn) being that Dyer is a key player here, the degree of proof required could be considered be a reflection of sensibility, not necessarily a reflection of skepticism.

Edited by miller44

This isn't the place,,but I reviewed Musky again, Hair samples (in bags) from different sections of body were kept in separate bags and labled where they came from. (yes he says Plastic..). Also... flea powder..do you need that for a hoax?

This is a hoax?

Edited by ronn1

Guest miller44

It's not proof until AFTER he's seen the body. Most think he's never gonna get to that point. This is a repeating pattern for years.

As you point out based on Dyer's history, I'd also echo their concerns.

To be honest, even though I am one of the 8 who checked "I already believe Dyer has a body" if you put up a poll asking "will Derek actually get to view the body?" I would (based on all probability) vote "no"