Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Njj, you need to get another theory to quote, because you aren't getting the job done with this one. If Lenin's body could be kept from decomposing in 1924, it is possible to preserve a Bigfoot body today. I don't know how they are preserving it, & I don't need to hear it from Musky or Rick. It can definitely be done for the right price, & the people that have the body have the money to pay the price.

My belief that there is a body has nothing to do with believing RD or Musky. I heard it from someone that I have a great deal of confidence in, & this person heard it from an extremely reliable source. RD wasn't involved in either of the conversations. There are obviously other people that know, & it's isn't necessary to hear it from him.

you heard it from sombody who heard it from sombody!!? thats not reliable thats 3rd party hearsay

Ahem.....the thread was if DR saw the body what does it mean to you?

To me absolutely nothing, I'd get more excited if I saw the body on Nat Geo.

Really...And what makes you say that Gray.

Edited by adam2323

Guest Downtown squatch brown

Actually, there was a post a few days ago about the movie promo, that shows the category as Documentary Non- fiction.

@Psyshroom they do create synthetic cadavers yes, however they are easily distinguishable between real and fake.. They are made for training purposes clearly.

I do agree that the same principles could be used for constructing a fake bigfoot body, but you could still tell the difference between real and fake! I just can't buy into the fake body scenario. Even if thousands upon thousands were spent in creating a totally one off, original design fake bigfoot body you could still tell... If there is a fake body I highly doubt it would be a one off, made just for RD and should be easy to see its a fake. If he has a complete one off, made to the highest standards, then it clearly was a bad investment because I highly doubt he'll see a return on it...

In answer to the question posed: it will mean absolutely nothing to me - it's just the word of someone else, without any proof.

Best,

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

for a few thousand you can get a sim-corpse made that is visually and tactilely indistinguishable from a real corpse.

Artificial cadaver

Sorry but those artifical cadaver's look incredibly fake.

Not buying the claim that these guys have an artifical body that's good enough to fool anyone upon sight (moreso upon touch). I own quite a few prop replicas utilizing materials such as silicone, medical grade glass eyes, human/nft hair, ceramic teeth - and as real as these pieces may appear in person, upon closer inspection one can tell that it's not 'real'.

And even if these guys did commission a full-on replica I cannot for the life of me fathom the cost associated with a project like that. The hairing alone would cost a fortune (and nft hair is not cheap - finding someone experienced enough to handpunch the hair realistically isn't incredibly easy either).

But then again, this is all associated with a *film* - so maybe they did go very high-end with a replica body?

Also, keep in mind that even though Minnow may be 'claiming' documentary, the Discovery special "Mermaids" was shot and hyped as a documentary ... nothing real there.

Bottom line, you have to call bulls--t on anything involving Rick Dyer. Don't be fooled (again) ...

Yes yo ucan and they can be very convincing

And cost a kings randsom. BTW..*convincing* is a relative term. So..if you think Musky was duped...seems like a lot of effort and expense with the body AND the facility Musky was brought to.

I agree on the fake body...so you the Musky Shill theory. Have you listened to the entire Musky interview?

HI Ronn1 YES i have listened to every word of it...He lied three times does this not matter to you at all? but this is of topic for this thread. IF DR can touch it feel it squeeze it look into its mouth I will take his word for it. However he needs be very careful in his assesment if he ever get to see a body which I truly believe will never happen.

Guest VioletX

And cost a kings randsom. BTW..*convincing* is a relative term. So..if you think Musky was duped...seems like a lot of effort and expense with the body AND the facility Musky was brought to.

Right you are Ronn1.

We cannot even make a Patty suit, but we are expected to believe they have made a realistic Bf corpse, lab facility and staff.

I heard the entire Musky interview. I was not impressed at all. And no, talking on the phone and relaying some scripted, phony details is not some fantastic acting job as some are claiming. Rehearsing in your mind some fake viewing, having notes to refer to in case your mind goes blank, and having softball, spoon fed, leading done by the FB/FB hacks does not make you Al Pacino in "The Godfather". Musky didn't exactly pull off the performance of the century. Give me 30 minutes or so, then give me a call. I will describe to you in detail this hunting trip I went on last year where a guide with dogs helped me tree a mountain lion in Colorado. It was one of the highlights of my hunting life. Too bad it would a complete fantasy. It's not that hard to do with a little prep.

I dont believe he was duped.....I believe .hes part of the Hoax.

I heard the entire Musky interview. I was not impressed at all. And no, talking on the phone and relaying some scripted, phony details is not some fantastic acting job as some are claiming. Rehearsing in your mind some fake viewing, having notes to refer to in case your mind goes blank, and having softball, spoon fed, leading done by the FB/FB hacks does not make you Al Pacino in "The Godfather". Musky didn't exactly pull off the performance of the century. Give me 30 minutes or so, then give me a call. I will describe to you in detail this hunting trip I went on last year where a guide with dogs helped me tree a mountain lion in Colorado. It was one of the highlights of my hunting life. Too bad it would a complete fantasy. It's not that hard to do with a little prep.

PLUSSED!!!!!!