Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who is Derek Randles? How did he become the authority on if this a hoax or not?

Not that it matters, Abe Lincoln himself could rise from the dead and proclaim this stories authenticity, and I still would call it a hoax.. SHOW US A BODY DYER!

Assuming your question was valid, and not sarcasm,

I'm a researcher from Washington State, have been for a long time. I've been in research for 27 years. I worked with the North American Ape Project and Dr Jeff Meldrum from 1995 to 2002. I'm one of the Co- finders of the Skookum impression and half owner of the cast. I was a BFRO investigator for many years. Currently I run and am the co-founder of the Olympic Project.

For the record, I'm not the "authority" in the Bigfoot world. I'm just a researcher who's been in this quite a while. I have a good reputation, IMHO because I've always tried very hard to keep it straight and honest. IMO there's no room for BS in Sasquatch research. Half the population already thinks we're nuts.

I've tried very hard for many years to get a long with everyone I can. As a matter of fact, that's a rough task in this field, but I still try anyways. I also go pretty far out on a limb with investigations. If you're ever going to learn anything you have to be proactive and take a chance.

I didn't start this thread, and honestly I think it's kinda stupid. I answer once in a while to be respectful, because many here have been respectful to me over the years.

As I stated before, one of the reasons I think Rick invited me down is because I've never publicly thrown him under the bus. Even when he was getting after me I still didn't. The other thing is he knows I won't lie about what I see. He invited me down, I never went to him and said "pick me!! pick me!! " When Rick and I have talked many times in the past, to present, he's always been respectful with me and I with him. He gave me a large public, and private apology for the negative blog postings. I thought that was pretty cool.

If there's a chance that there's a dead Sasquatch down there, and I believe there is a chance, yes I'll make the trip. I was planning on going there this spring / summer anyhow. If it's there, fantastic, proof finally, if it's not, fantastic, trip to Vegas. I'm not happy about one getting possibly shot, but that's probably the only way they will ever be verified.

I will make one thing really clear,

I'm not going down there to verify this for you, or anybody in the Bigfoot research world. I'm going for me. If that sounds harsh that's to bad. I will come back and share what I see, if the legal paper work allows me to. If this is real, I'm sure it will be revealed pretty soon anyhow, and it won't really matter what I say. Even if I get down there and see a Sasquatch on a table, I won't be able to prove it, but I will share my experience when I get back if I'm allowed to.

DR

Even if I get down there and see a Sasquatch on a table, I won't be able to prove it, but I will share my experience when I get back if I'm allowed to.

DR

Thanks Derekfoot! Just one thing, my question I asked a few posts earlier, if you come back and go silent, as for some reason you cannot give details, will your silence point to a particular direction? FBFB guys never gave a statement and I believe they have been to Vegas. If you go silent what should we guess from that?? Edited by JackiLB

Drew...Pretty harsh on Derek aren't you?

Derek thank for keeping us.up on the news. I agree even if there is the slightest chance you need to go. I.do believe he will never show you the body and in the remote chance he does I don't think you will be able to thoroughly examine it. It.most likely will be taken before then. But hey anything for a trip to LV. it wont be wasted either way. GL

Adam

Edited by adam2323

Guest VioletX

Thanks for continuing to keep us posted Derek.

I can't speak for everyone, but most of us will be receptive to anything you have to report.

Thank you, Derek. I'm really struck by how hard (and successfully) you work to remain on good terms with everyone. It's no easy feat, as you say; but it's the goal we should all be shooting for. I so appreciate how you go about things. Thanks again.

Assuming your question was valid, and not sarcasm,

I'm a researcher from Washington State, have been for a long time. I've been in research for 27 years. I worked with the North American Ape Project and Dr Jeff Meldrum from 1995 to 2002. I'm one of the Co- finders of the Skookum impression and half owner of the cast. I was a BFRO investigator for many years. Currently I run and am the co-founder of the Olympic Project.

For the record, I'm not the "authority" in the Bigfoot world. I'm just a researcher who's been in this quite a while. I have a good reputation, IMHO because I've always tried very hard to keep it straight and honest. IMO there's no room for BS in Sasquatch research. Half the population already thinks we're nuts.

I've tried very hard for many years to get a long with everyone I can. As a matter of fact, that's a rough task in this field, but I still try anyways. I also go pretty far out on a limb with investigations. If you're ever going to learn anything you have to be proactive and take a chance.

I didn't start this thread, and honestly I think it's kinda stupid. I answer once in a while to be respectful, because many here have been respectful to me over the years.

As I stated before, one of the reasons I think Rick invited me down is because I've never publicly thrown him under the bus. Even when he was getting after me I still didn't. The other thing is he knows I won't lie about what I see. He invited me down, I never went to him and said "pick me!! pick me!! " When Rick and I have talked many times in the past, to present, he's always been respectful with me and I with him. He gave me a large public, and private apology for the negative blog postings. I thought that was pretty cool.

If there's a chance that there's a dead Sasquatch down there, and I believe there is a chance, yes I'll make the trip. I was planning on going there this spring / summer anyhow. If it's there, fantastic, proof finally, if it's not, fantastic, trip to Vegas. I'm not happy about one getting possibly shot, but that's probably the only way they will ever be verified.

I will make one thing really clear,

I'm not going down there to verify this for you, or anybody in the Bigfoot research world. I'm going for me. If that sounds harsh that's to bad. I will come back and share what I see, if the legal paper work allows me to. If this is real, I'm sure it will be revealed pretty soon anyhow, and it won't really matter what I say. Even if I get down there and see a Sasquatch on a table, I won't be able to prove it, but I will share my experience when I get back if I'm allowed to.

DR

No sarcasm intended DR.. I posted the question specifically to get your credentials out there for the public to see.. Its important that we are all clear that a neutral 3rd party THAT IS QUALIFIED IN THS FIELD ( you obviously are ) will be going to view the specimen..Well said, and my apologies if there was a hint of sarcasm in there.. So the bigger question, how excited are you at what this trip potentially holds?

Thank you for the nice comments. :D

JackiLB

Again, I don't know what I will and won't be able to talk about. I'll follow the restrictions to the T. I don't want or need any legal troubles lol! I'll go out on a limb and say if I'm really quiet that would be a positive thing.

DR

Thank you for the nice comments. :D

JackiLB

Again, I don't know what I will and won't be able to talk about. I'll follow the restrictions to the T. I don't want or need any legal troubles lol! I'll go out on a limb and say if I'm really quiet that would be a positive thing.

DR

Cool thanks! :)

No sarcasm intended DR.. I posted the question specifically to get your credentials out there for the public to see.. Its important that we are all clear that a neutral 3rd party THAT IS QUALIFIED IN THS FIELD ( you obviously are ) will be going to view the specimen..Well said, and my apologies if there was a hint of sarcasm in there.. So the bigger question, how excited are you at what this trip potentially holds?

No worries man I'm sorry If I came of harsh, I didn't mean to offend. As you can imagine I've been fielding tons of questions with the DNA paper and this situation. I guess I'm a little sensitive, but realistically, I shouldn't complain. Nobody ever put a gun to my head and said "you will be a Bigfoot researcher!! " I brought that on myself, and frankly I love this research, just gets a little stressful at times.

I'm very excited about the potential. Research would look very different post discovery. The subject would be taken seriously..at last, and it would vindicate so many respectable people that have had sightings, and it would open doors to the scientific community and answer so many questions. When you know Sasquatch to be real, as I do, you still find yourself spending time trying to prove it. In a post discovery world we could collectively concentrate on study instead of proof. That possibility is VERY exciting to me.

DR

Drew...Pretty harsh on Derek aren't you?

Derek thank for keeping us.up on the news. I agree even if there is the slightest chance you need to go. I.do believe he will never show you the body and in the remote chance he does I don't think you will be able to thoroughly examine it. It.most likely will be taken before then. But hey anything for a trip to LV. it wont be wasted either way. GL

Adam

It has nothing to do with Derek. You totally missed the point. If Dyer is the one claiming Bigfoot, then it wouldn't matter who was agreeing with him. I would still think it is a hoax. You all forgot about the Georgia hoax so quickly...

• Upvote 1

It has nothing to do with Derek. You totally missed the point. If Dyer is the one claiming Bigfoot, then it wouldn't matter who was agreeing with him. I would still think it is a hoax. You all forgot about the Georgia hoax so quickly...

Well, actually, nobody's forgotten Georgia. Georgia doesn't matter to this discussion.

The boy who cried wolf was right once. My facetious poke aside (don't tell me he has a body, SHOW ME), it does indeed matter who agrees with him.