Sign in to follow this  
SweatyYeti

Pgf - ' Full Frame ' Images

SweatyYeti

This thread is for having a place where 'Full Frame', and near-Full-Frame, images from the Film can be posted...for easy reference, at a later time.

I just discovered a good source for Film Frames which are very close to true 'Full Frame' images.....the 1976 documentary 'The Mysterious Monsters'. :)

Here is one Frame from the early part of the Film, as seen in 'Mysterious Monsters'....('click' to enlarge)...

FullFrameImage-EarlyFilm1A_zpsd005f446.jpg

In the full-frame image..the full height of the opposing embankment can be seen....along with the difference in ground elevation between Roger's side of the Creek, and Patty's.

And here is an 'LMS' Frame...overlaid onto the same frame from 'MM'...

MystMonsters-LMS-EarlyFrameOverlay1B_zps420da278.jpg

Here is one Frame from the latter part of the Film, from 'MM"....(with a closer view, and different angle-of-view of the 'debris pile' and trees 'TC-1' and 'TC-2')...

MM-LateFrame4A_zpsd982b241.jpg

Roger had moved up very close to the 'main log', at this point...so it is just out of view of the camera.

Edited by SweatyYeti

PBeaton

SweatyYeti, Cool ! Thanks once again ! :drinks: Pat...

SweatyYeti

^

You're welcome, Pat! :)

Now that I've found a source for fuller-frame images, I may be able to find some more useful details to work with.

Here is the 'Mysterious Monsters' documentary....the PGF footage is near the end, at about 1:15:00...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZob2cHY8Ro

Cheers, good buddy! :drinks:

Edited by SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti

As it turns out....the other famous Bigfoot Documentary from the early 70's...'Bigfoot: Man Or Beast'...also has a 'fuller-frame' version of the PGF.

Here are a few Frames, as examples...

BMOB-EarlyFrame1B_zpsef18c4ad.jpg

BMOB-MiddleSegment-F2C_zpsbfd852a8.jpg

BMOB-MiddleSegment-F1C_zps56921865.jpg

Bill Munns has already shown how the early and middle segments of the Film can be linked-together, by a couple of Frames...but, here is another look at that linkage...(using these "fuller frames")...

Early-MiddleSegmentsOverlayAG2_zps1ff7d197.gif

This composite shows the filmsite scene extended all the way over to the 'main log'....('click' to enlarge)...

BMOB-FilmsiteComposite-AA2_zpse8aebcd6.jpg

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

xspider1

Nice images, Sweaty. thx :)

Guest Thepattywagon

Bob Heironimus had an amazing physique. Just look at those lower back muscles.

He must have been hitting the gym hard preparing for that day. :spiteful:

Guest thermalman

Thanks SY. I noticed the bigfoot costume company at the end of the movie in post #3 was The Berman Studios. Why could they only come up with costumes with a resemblance of Planet of the Apes and nothing close to Patty? If that's the best they could do, I wouldn't hire them. Unless of course Patty is real and Berman Studios had no idea where to start or how to copy her?

Edited by thermalman

Bill

Thermanman

Tom Burman apprenticed under John Chambers during the Planet of the Apes work, and went on to do a 1974 TV series "Primal Man" with primitive human characters. I knew Tom and he's quite talented. But the Mysterious Monsters program probably wanted something on the cheap for their program, and Tom probably gave them their money's worth.

Bill

That was the way of it for classic science fiction shows. They didn't have the benefit of jazzy CGI, or advanced animatronics, convincing cosmetics, or scores of support staff that's so prevalent in modern science fiction. They really had to sell it using men in costumes because there was no other way.

Part of they way they did it was they had the men do strange choreographed movements and unusual speech patterns to sell the idea of human but not human. It is precisely because I'm such a fan of classic science fiction that I love the idea of Bigfoot, but it's also because of that that I can't rule out 'man in a suit' for the PGF just because of the way Patty moves.

That is where I am at right now.

That was the way of it for classic science fiction shows. They didn't have the benefit of jazzy CGI, or advanced animatronics, convincing cosmetics, or scores of support staff that's so prevalent in modern science fiction. They really had to sell it using men in costumes because there was no other way.

Part of they way they did it was they had the men do strange choreographed movements and unusual speech patterns to sell the idea of human but not human. It is precisely because I'm such a fan of classic science fiction that I love the idea of Bigfoot, but it's also because of that that I can't rule out 'man in a suit' for the PGF just because of the way Patty moves.

That is where I am at right now.

I should also mention that I believe it likely isn't a hoax for several practical reasons.

If Patty was a man in a suit where did the suit come from? Who made it? Who wore it? Who paid for it? What happened to it? Why hasn't anyone stepped forward in forty-five years? What was the hoax all for?

Too little adds up for it to be a hoax and if it was a hoax then someone went through a lot of resources, time, and effort for little return.

roguefooter

All of those questions have been dissected and discussed on this board. Just saying that so not to open the can of worms once again.

I bet, do you have a suggestion of some good threads for me to read through?

Edited by Leftfoot

SweatyYeti

Nice images, Sweaty. thx :)

You're welcome, xspider... :)

I've been spending a good amount of time lately downloading many of these 'fuller frame' images from 'Bigfoot: Man or Beast'....and looking them over for any new details....even trivial ones.

This is a fascinating Film...for many people...and, even little details about Patty, and Roger's movements/actions with the camera, are details worth discovering!

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

xspider1

^ yep.

No doubt, the PGf is the definitive 'can of worms' : B~ If the PGf detractors could show a suit that looks like this:

post-131-0-51229100-1364527185_thumb.jpg

and moves like this:

SweatyYeti-CalfFlexCompAG3_zps1b976714.gif

© SweatyYeti

medium_thBIGFOOT-2_zpsaaa299cb.gif

then there might be more shifting over to dark-side but, nope, that never happens.

AtlantiS

I think this will happen over and over again, with every new member entering this forum:

They want to talk about it, the same way we did when entering the board the first time..

All of those questions have been dissected and discussed on this board. Just saying that so not to open the can of worms once again.

Sign in to follow this